Wanted: Pedersen Electronic gear

Options
There once was a company called Pedersen Electronics. They made various tube gear and parts for tube consoles.

Since that’s my last name (no relation I’m aware of though), I’d love to own one of their pieces.

If anyone stumbles across one please let me know.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,832
    Options
    A host of scammers will be along shortly with what you're looking for.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,542
    edited April 16
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    A host of scammers will be along shortly with what you're looking for.

And I will ignore them since they are not established lol….

I figured if out the word out to the established folks here in case they stumble across something.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,116
    Options
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    This listing has ended
    Listed 5 years ago
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,612
    Options
    Details details.....