Insightful, Agree, Like, LOL

Options
OleBoot
OleBoot Posts: 2,142
Are we ever going to see the list of usernames again when we roll over these?

@RyanC_Masimo

Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,720
    Options
    All of the above.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/245978/#Comment_245978

.UserReactionWrap {
    display: none;
    }

Looks like this is easily toggled inside the YAGA plugin for Vanilla. This is a quick fix, so if it isn't being "fixed", we can reasonably assume it was changed deliberately and won't be changed back.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,474
    Options
    I think we should drop down to one reaction.

It could be either "Polk" or "Smurfy".
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,374
    Options
    I think it was me but even I can't tell....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,113
    Options
    I LOL'd...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,070
    Options
    Honestly the forum was better before this was even a thing
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    Options
    I was gonna LOL, but I couldn't decide if it was at Larry or with Larry, so I refrained. Now Larry knows that none of his LOLs on that comment were from me.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,066
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I was gonna LOL, but I couldn't decide if it was at Larry or with Larry, so I refrained. Now Larry knows that none of his LOLs on that comment were from me.

I'd never thought about it until now -- but LOL can be transitive or intransitive, can't it?

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I'd never thought about it until now -- but LOL can be transitive or intransitive, can't it?

At least the buttons still work for something and we haven't been asked to select our pronouns(yet)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,073
    Options
    I LOLd your mom
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,606
    Options
    I reached out to @RyanC_Masimo he told me they were still working on it as of about a week ago.
    Vanilla has been a constant crash show since Polk started using it.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    I'll read a comment and like it and then the number goes down and I realize I liked that comment yesterday, so I ended up unliking it. So, I have to like it a third time. At the end of the year, I will have wasted 63 hours clicking the same button multiple times, trying to figure out if I'm liking or unliking it.
  • OleBoot
    edited April 10
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I reached out to @RyanC_Masimo he told me they were still working on it as of about a week ago.
    Vanilla has been a constant crash show since Polk started using it.

I agreed with that post, but was it me who clicked the button?
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,611
    edited April 10
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    I'll read a comment and like it and then the number goes down and I realize I liked that comment yesterday, so I ended up unliking it. So, I have to like it a third time. At the end of the year, I will have wasted 63 hours clicking the same button multiple times, trying to figure out if I'm liking or unliking it.

^^^ Post of the Day! 😂👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • OleBoot
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »

Are you on too much medication?
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,341
    Options
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I LOLd your mom

I FLAGGED your mom…
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I LOLd your mom

I FLAGGED your mom…

Does that mean that "You are the FATHER!"

• msg
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Daggit Mark, I had to look that one up to review. It didn't take me long to realize that I must have missed that week of English, because while I recall the words, I don't think I learned it properly the first time.

It's also entirely possible that my friend Other Jesse and I were goofing off talking about the jeans MM was wearing that day. You see, MM was cheerleader and a gymnast. And I think she rode horses, too. So, I think I got a pretty good excuse for not knowing verbs gud.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Clipdat
    edited April 11
    Options
    We got NEW BUTTONS. ZOMG! Too many choices overloading my pea brain! Hngggggg..

Interesting now how you can see who responded to most, but not all of them. Off-topic, and Disagree still suppress/hide the usernames of who clicked them.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,066
    Options
    I am pushing ALL THE BUTTONZ it will let me push!!!!!!
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Awesomesauce!
  • OleBoot
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    We got NEW BUTTONS. ZOMG! Too many choices overloading my pea brain! Hngggggg..

Interesting now how you can see who responded to most, but not all of them. Off-topic, and Disagree still suppress/hide the usernames of who clicked them.

I find that hiding users for the Off Topic and Disagree buttons quite amusing. Maybe to stop people getting offended and starting bloodthirsty vendettas. Where's the I'm Offended button? The way threads go on here, I would imagine that the Off Topic button will be the most used! What's Vote Up mean?
  • msg
    Options
    HWHAT?!? Where's Smurfy?!?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    Pretty cool, I like the new options.
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,830
    Options
    Get rid of all of them.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk