Jello Cups: Cherry vs Pudding

Options
I hope I don't offend anyone but I just wanted to say that I prefer the cherry Jell-O cups

0j1yt9905owk.jpg

I know a lot of people prefer the chocolate Jell-O cups.

3fe6460yiicm.jpeg

I know that those are delicious too but I just hope everyone is okay with my preference of cherry Jell-O cups
If not, let me know and I'll apologize . 😇
Thanks for being so understanding. 🤗

Sal Palooza

Comments

• stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,242
    Options
    Be careful, you might get your post shut down
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    Options
    stangman67 wrote: »

Politics.....

That should just about do it.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,307
    Options

Politics.....

We could talk about the Bill Cosby commercials.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,242
    Options

Politics.....

It’s too bad, that bridge thread aside from some asinine comments was an enjoyable discussion
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
    I'm a tapioca fan myself.....if it's chocolate tapioca man o man all the better...
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,795
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I'm a tapioca fan myself.....if it's chocolate tapioca man o man all the better...

Skip to the 00:02:10 mark of this clip and you'll be a happy man! Then again at 00:03:35.

Extra points to anyone who can identify the banjo player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMoI8PENG-I
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
    Doc from gunsmoke, Milburn Stone
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    dubteeff are you guys on about ye weerdis. And how did you gnatsack hosers manage to get the bridge thread removed? I didn't even get a chance to read it.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    Options
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    edited March 27
    Options
    Lee J Cobb.

Viking, I've always suspected you of harborbing secret Canadian sympathies, which I could tolerate, but sir, your obvious affection towards tapiocca is just too much to bear. I seek redress through a public apology ! 🫣
    ( cash would be acceptable too)
    🤔

And Ivan ....😳 Chocolate tapioca pudding is double much more worser !
    It's all starting to become clear now. I assume Ryan is involved. I can see some RICO charges in the future ! 😳🫣
    Post edited by mrbigbluelight on
    Sal Palooza
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,137
    Options
    Kex wrote: »
    It’s just Jello, but GOD DAMN, some people are easily offended and like imposing their own rules on everyone else!

🤦‍♂️

Polk’s rules, not mine.

5. Use Appropriate Language: Keep language clean and suitable for all users, including avoiding excessive profanity or vulgar language
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    Love me some tapioca pudding.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    Shakey Puddin' is good.
    Mmm good.
    Good for you
    Good for me 🤔🤗
    Sal Palooza