Reunited and it feels so good: Rotel RB1590 Amplifier

Options
It feels good to be reunited with an old friend. Well not really since this amp is a current model and I’ve never actually owned this particular model. I’m a long time Rotel fan and this amp company has been part of my amp journey since the beginning. Started off with the Rotel RB1070 as my first separate component (along with the RC1070 preamp) after upgrading from my Harman Kardon receiver (which was an upgrade from my Yamaha receiver). Then somehow while in college I was able to move up to the big boy Rotel RB1090 amplifier.

Had that amp for a while because it was my end game amp at that time. Lost it at some point as I upgraded to a Plinius SA102 thereafter.

But I never lost my fondness of the company.

Saw the release of the RB1590 a few years ago and I promised to buy one and add to my collection someday.

Received one in the mail the other day. Wife told me there was something big on the porch and that she couldn’t lug it in… “what is it anyway?”

Hoping to have some good sessions with this beast.

c0sec2f0sxqm.jpeg
6ou7slyx7fzh.jpeg
qea1wqilje55.jpeg
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments