Doug(dpowell) can use some prayers…

Options
2»

Comments

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Congrats, I'm thankful everything turned out well for your wife and new baby. Both of our kids were born early (6 weeks) and they they are both healthy today in their late 30's and early 40's.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    Its great to hear the early delivery success stories! Baby Jonathan will be in the NICU for up to 6 weeks while his lungs develop and he learns to eat. Will be a busy time for us. Im thankful I have the leave/job flexibility to support.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    Options
    and the love from your audio internet buddies. ;)
  • Willow
    Options
    ^^^^
    Too late to send him back?
  • dpowell
    Options
    jbreezy5 wrote: »
    Psalm 46 to Doug and Lisa.

Amen. My wife's friend also sent her the same Psalm.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • dpowell
    edited January 30
    Options
    Seeking advice from the forum members, Should I ask my wife if all of this means I will have to wait a while to listen more to the Moon 380D DAC she got me for Christmas from @nooshinjohn ? 🤪

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,103
    Options
    dpowell wrote: »
    Seeking advice from the forum members, Should I ask my wife if all of this means I will have to wait a while to listen more to the Moon 380D DAC she got me for Christmas from @nooshinjohn ? 🤪

I think you will find a little time in there. The nice thing is if you get 30 minutes you’ll actually get 30 minutes of listening time instead of 15 minutes of setting things up and putting it away and then 15 minutes to listen.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dpowell
    edited January 30
    Options
    Joking aside, I do look forward to providing Jonathan with his 1st SDA listening experience soon.

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    Options
    Praying for your family.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,521
    Options
    Congrats and hope wife and baby stay well!
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    That is terrific news 👍😇
    God bless you and your family.
    Sal Palooza
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    Options
    Excellent to hear.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,191
    Options
    Awesome news Doug!
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    Congrats, glad everything went smoothly!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,064
    Options
    Great news! Thanks for the update.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,347
    Options
    In a world of seemingly constant bad news? This news is most welcome! Congrat's for a healthy outcome!!!

Love it brother!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Fantastic news!
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,762
    Options
    In and out of the forum for awhile I missed this. Wow, very glad to hear the update...that's great news.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    Options
    Prayers answered
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Great news!
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Options
    Great news to hear about Baby Jonathan!
    Carl

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    <3
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,278
    Options
    AWESOME !
    👍🤗💪
    Sal Palooza
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,510
    Options
    Fantastic news! That's great to hear!
  • Willow
    Options
    Amazing news Doug, what a relief. Now go and enjoy the new life you have been blessed with.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    edited March 15
    Options
    I needed some GREAT news today and I got it by reading that Jonathan is alive and getting the best help to get to go home soon.

Congratulations to you both. o:)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.