Haydn Grand Piano Black - $400

Options
I'm in between jobs so needing to let these go. I'll add pictures later if necessary.

They are great sounding and there are no major issues. The only thing is cosmetic where there are a few white swirls on each speaker. I would imagine they could be removed but I I don't have any knowledge on that.

The other thing to note is the very bottom of the speakers have blemishes in other words not the best condition.

Other than that they are are in great condition. When they are on stands and watching tv or listening to music at preferred spot you will not see them.

Local pickup only in the DFW area.

Thanks,

Rock
Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand
    If they are anything like these stock photos ?
    Sweet deal!
    GLWYS! Df1sb7dnnqzcl.jpeg
    3zziwspbwkcm.jpeg
    8l7fuz3uzhw7.jpeg
    m2yqqucki86f.jpeg
    0kxx18qxmphx.jpeg
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,061
    Options
    Where is DFW? Can you provide some pics. These are wonderful speakers. God I miss Vienna Acoustics. I haven't worked with them since 2008.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,388
    Options
    Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,061
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas.

Tom

How you supposed to figure that out?
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Apparently, you ask Tom. He will offer you the answer. B)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,840
    Options
    I think most 7 year olds know what DFW stands for.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,091
    Options
    Indeed, I asked my 3 year old daughter she went to the map and pointed to Texas!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Guys, really?

Tom
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,987
    Options
    I'm in between jobs so needing to let these go. I'll add pictures later if necessary.

They are great sounding and there are no major issues. The only thing is cosmetic where there are a few white swirls on each speaker. I would imagine they could be removed but I I don't have any knowledge on that.

The other thing to note is the very bottom of the speakers have blemishes in other words not the best condition.

Other than that they are are in great condition. When they are on stands and watching tv or listening to music at preferred spot you will not see them.

Local pickup only in the DFW area.

Thanks,

Rock

I’m closish to you and interested. Would love to see pics!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,353
    edited November 2023
    Options
    IATA, International Air Transport Association code. Three letter ID for airports. ORD O'Hare, MDW Midway in Chicago, BFD Bradford in PA, etc.
    Post edited by SCompRacer on
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Down For Whatever 🎩
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    Options
    @rooftop59 I apologize for disappearing, my life has been all over the place lately. I recently found a good audio deal that might allow me avoiding needing to sell.

I’m going to hang on for them for now but if anything changes I’ll let you know first and at minimum won’t raise the price.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• KrazyMofo24
    Options
    I’m going to look into this or something similar to try remove the white swirls. There’s no actual scratches and you can’t see them from a distance.

The bottoms may have some scratches from being on stands but they do have more of white swirls.

If someone has a better way or product that can help will probably go with that.

I’ll reply back with the results even of they aren’t sold I’m sure someone else has had to deal with this issue on this finish.
    Setup:

• VR3
    Options
    Zaino swirl remover followed by their polish.

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • KrazyMofo24
    Options
    Thanks going to place an order on their site for both. Thanks @VR3
    Setup:

• VR3
    Options
    I recommend a higher speed buffer but if you haven't done it before start on the bottom and don't go to fast and get a feel for it. Don't want to stay in one spot to long and don't want to go to fast or press to hard