edited November 2023 in 2 Channel Audio
Wife intercepted Home Depot Box…

… little did she know.4lw5gahqw4kx.jpeg
0blbvueu0bca.jpeg
7u0rcugxq2pn.jpeg
ibbxfqu60pf4.jpeg
fbuitqxx1ry8.jpeg
1qr58qasnaxl.jpeg
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,521
    Options
    Man he packed it overkill

ac9ptca1dsfn.jpeg
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Joey, please take off the outer jacket and post a photo of where the DBS wire is attached. No joke....and you want to make the time to do this.

Also, where and who did you buy them from?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    I fear these :#
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    I may or may not be notorious for having certain boxes delivered to my office.

Since the wife works from home now, pretty hard to get packages past her when they are delivered to the house.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Joey, please take off the outer jacket and post a photo of where the DBS wire is attached. No joke....and you want to make the time to do this.

Also, where and who did you buy them from?

Tom

Of which wire? The RCA?
  • treitz3
    Options
    ahunvxr5s1mn.jpg

Take a shot just like this and another one of the same shot, before you take the jacket off.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    ^^^ why I fear these!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,004
    Options
    I’m glad I haven’t had the chance to audition gear or cables in that realm. I can’t play in those waters. Always heard great things about those cables. Congratulations!
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • Joey_V
    Options
    0nxi46xa9bb4.jpeg
    k2war40h7ao2.jpeg
  • newbie308
    Options
    Great Googly Moogly! That's one fancy RCA connector!!!
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • skrol
    skrol Posts: 3,340
    Options
    Home Depot... who knew?
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.

HT:
    Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601
  • Joey_V
    Options
    skrol wrote: »
    Home Depot... who knew?

Sale section
  • Joey_V
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    ahunvxr5s1mn.jpg

Take a shot just like this and another one of the same shot, before you take the jacket off.

Tom
    Thx for the warning Tom
    I just saw the thread on wbf

I purchased these from a bonafide audiophile, I bought the seller, not the price or product.
  • treitz3
    Options
    No worries, Joey. I got your back. These damned scammers....

Glad it all worked out well. Congratulations! Now that this is over, please let us know how they sound after a stint.

Tom
  • Joey_V
    Options
    Because you notified me Tom @treitz3 … I had to open up my wel and then the wild and the earth.

All looks the same.

ft2kbp232cit.jpeg