Lhy sw-8 audiophile switch

Options
2»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,386
    Options
    Oh, yeah......forgot about the pictures....DOH!!!

Gotta have proof it happened. What was I thinking? (Don't answer that)

LOL
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    Tom forgot to sign his post with Tom! Screenshot for proof:
    ttqa8xqrccvl.png
  • quicksand
    quicksand Posts: 3
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Just checking in here to update but see that has been made.

Been at this for a while and this is one for the books...

Tracking isn't active yet but will report back when the item is in hand.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    I'll be on the edge of my seat.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,007
    Options
    It's best to take one's time and observe before posting in this group. I think some folks assume this is like many other forums that have a ton of members, where comments can get diluted.
    However, this is a tight-knit group that protects its own. It can be a bit like pledging for a frat, where you have to endure a little hazing, and have a thick skin...or just not give a flip, and do your thing, but politely
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,485
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    I’m on my phone right now and can’t see it, but I just wanna know who hit “agree” and “like” about Ivan putting me in concrete shoes.

Edit: Well, at least no one LOL’d.
    That's only because I had to pick just one reaction. We should be able to hit multiple reactions and hit a reaction multiple times to reinforce the response. Sometimes it's like a real gyp only being able to react once.

Brian, side note, and, to my knowledge, completely unrelated to anything at all - do you have any lakes nearby? Deep ones with few people around this time of year? Asking for @tonyb. Something about logistics and coordination for some construction projects he's mulling over. That's all I know.

I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,617
    Options
    There are a few ponds nearby, but none that fit that description. Ivan is a fisherman, so he may be better to ask. But, based on @CGTIII's comments, the hot sauce may actually have the same effect as concrete shoes whenever I get around to trying it.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    Options
    Hey, @pitdogg2, hey, keep it down. This plan's coming together perfectly. Brian doesn't suspect a thing! Are we using fast-set, or regular? Tonyb would know for sure.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    quicksand wrote: »

Been at this for a while and this is one for the books...

Tracking isn't active yet but will report back when the item is in hand.

Not getting a good feeling about this.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,085
    Options
    My wife told me she will tell me something later, 9 years ago.

Still waiting

Never may receive an update if all is well
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rebelsoul
    Options
    He received item a week ago
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Had no doubt. Hoped it would be apparent I was joking by using his phrase.

Brian

• Clipdat
    Options
    @quicksand where's the god damn mother **** update you spazzy schmuck? You're just gonna post and run like that? **** crybaby ****. I NEED CLOSURE!
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    😂😂😂 Dying over here! Wait … has @msg hacked your account? 😂

Brian

• Clipdat
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,617
    Options
    Splains every thing!!
  • msg
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I am msg.
    Schiit, does that mean I'm @Clipdat?
    Cool. I gotta go yell at some people for being idiots. I find this simultaneously irritating and fulfilling. brb.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    @Clipdat , I'm with @bcwsrt - dyin laughing at your earlier post above. A true classic.
    I disabled signatures.
  • rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 756
    Options
    Got my lhy sw-10 and just installed and will give review soon