LINE-X or Rhino Linings Spray-on Truck Bed Liners

Options

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    ... but before the wipers crapped out on it today.

I've had that happen on mine but usually from turning on the wipers when they were frozen to the windshield. Easy/cheap fix. I'm a Mopar nut.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    You should get these, though. Definitely. More for safety than anything.
    qe43okfaf56g.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,601
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    ... but before the wipers crapped out on it today.

I've had that happen on mine but usually from turning on the wipers when they were frozen to the windshield. Easy/cheap fix. I'm a Mopar nut.

Yep. I think it’s the 30 year-old plastic linkage bushings since I can move the wipers by hand and the motor still runs. Makes sense since one of the headlight adjusters (also plastic 🫤) broke a week or so ago.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    You should get these, though. Definitely. More for safety than anything.
    qe43okfaf56g.png

Got a link?!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    Options
    7wz8k6s6oiwd.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Those dual wiper blades were all the rage in the mid-90's. Didn't work worth crap, though. Would just chatter across the windshield and if you ever moved them with snow on them, they would crack and/or shatter.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • msg
    Options
    I didn't know about the crack and shatter part, haha
    They did suck, though.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    edited August 2023
    Options
    There should be something connected there.

ku84npkrl63c.jpeg

Got everything torn apart and the linkage put back together again only to realize I had the one that connects to the motor (the one where the bushing disintegrated so I didn’t stop to think about the bushing needing to go the opposite direction of the other three 🙄) upside down! So, gotta wait a couple hours for O’Reilly to get me another package of bushings to finish it up since I bought them out the other day. Ugh.

It’s Scott’s fault.

Oh well, that’s about how much time I need to mow.

vewkb9rlrp42.jpeg
    Brian

• msg
    Options
    and blue markup? I'm sending a pattern. Rob must've got to ya.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    It must be contagious as my wiper motor went out last night......Curse you Brian.
  • msg
    Options
    I'm not talking to you guys anymore until next Spring.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    It must be contagious as my wiper motor went out last night......Curse you Brian.

Well, here’s hoping your speakers are next, then! 😁😇

t1kn975p0pon.jpeg
    Brian

• msg
    Options
    That's the most messed up thing I've ever heard a person say to another.

My first "real" DIY stereo speakers were Polk. Still have 'em!
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    I meant it in the best possible way!

And do I need to remind you ...

Brian

• pitdogg2
    Options
    Why you goat sucking egg stealin Mortonite.......

I mean this in the best possible way.....

Shut up Scott!
  • msg
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Why you goat sucking egg stealin Mortonite.......

I mean this in the best possible way.....

Shut up Scott!

Shut up Ivan!
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    I meant it in the best possible way!

And do I need to remind you ...

Shut up Brian!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Shut up, Russ...wait, I mean Tom...I think?

Maybe?

Whatever, just shut up!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    Options
    Y'all get a damned room....

BTW, that phrase was always spoken by me and Russ out of love/respect. Y'all are ruining it, TBT.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Options
    1/2 the time we were "online" saying that phrase? We were on the phone chatting.....getting on each other's nerves as we were talking/typing. We always got a kick out of it.

It was NEVER meant to be serious. Ever.

FWIW.

I'll shut up now.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »

I'll shut up now.

Tom

Promises promises... :D
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,052
    Options
    Shut it Tom
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Listen here sir. You best shut it where the sun don't shine. I will Line-Ex yo' flabbergaster shut!

Maybe your other half will help pay the bill...

The world might rejoice...

Tom
  • msg
    Options
    BTW, that phrase was always spoken by me and Russ out of love/respect. Y'all are ruining it, TBT.
    Tom

No we're not, that's exactly how we're using it. Mostly.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • msg
    Options
    1/2 the time we were "online" saying that phrase? We were on the phone chatting.....getting on each other's nerves as we were talking/typing. We always got a kick out of it.

It was NEVER meant to be serious. Ever.

FWIW.

I'll shut up now.

Tom
    Yeah, shut up Tom.
    I heard the story directly from Russ. He tells it differently though, and says he just wanted you to think it was out of love and respect.

Kidding, but I did hear the origin story from Russ.
    lightman1 wrote:
    Shut up Scott.
    ^^^ pre-emptive quote
    Shadnap.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    This thread is great! 😂

Now if I could just find out the origins of the Black Paint joke …

Brian

• treitz3
    Options
    Now if I could just find out the origins of the Black Paint joke …

Here ya' go. It was a thread from waaaay back in 2005, posted by masterpp.

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/29186/where-to-buy-black-paint/p1

Tom