audioluvr wrote: »
    ChrisD06 wrote: »
    Never heard any Legends.
    Yes you did. Go up one post. ;)

What?
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    Trey, you know I love it when you talk dirty to me.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    Say it!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    HAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »
    HAAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDEEERRRRRR!!!

Fixed.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »
    HAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

My bro B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I would call them to ensure they have a left and a right matched pair.
    ABSOLUTELY agree.

I could be entirely wrong here, but...

Couldn't you just disassemble the speaker and swap the midranges and tweeters around? Obviously you'd risk damaging something but if it's 40% off!!!

Imagine the drop in resale value when you tell a potential buyer you have a totally jacked up unmatched set.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    dpowell wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I would call them to ensure they have a left and a right matched pair.
    ABSOLUTELY agree.

I could be entirely wrong here, but...

Couldn't you just disassemble the speaker and swap the midranges and tweeters around? Obviously you'd risk damaging something but if it's 40% off!!!

Imagine the drop in resale value when you tell a potential buyer you have a totally jacked up unmatched set.

I'm talking about doing it after you buy them from the distributor lol.

Though, even if you sold it second hand down the line... it'd turn some heads.