3 Marines found dead

Options
Keiko
Keiko Posts: 764
If it wasn't Foul Play, then what the heck was it?

https://truthpress.com/news/3-marines-found-dead-near-camp-lejeune/

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,606
    Options
    Simple, Fentanyl OD
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,455
    Options
    Carbon monoxide poisoning.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,828
    Options
    It is said they have a pretty good idea. I think Ivan nailed it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Keiko
    Options
    Sorry fellas, doesn't pass the smell test for me. Something just isn't right here.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    There're jarheads at camp Lejeune.
    Clearly it was the water!
    I drank the water there too. Connected?
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,287
    Options
    "The Marines were found after deputies from the Pender County Sheriff’s Office responded to a missing persons call. One of the Marines in the car was the man who had been reported missing"

Marine reported.missing?
    Huh ?
    Missing ? Or AWOL ?
    Reported by whom ?

I would suspect drug OD
    Sal Palooza
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Climate change related deaths……..
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,720
    Options
    If were the Bush admin.... Al Qaeda did it
    Obama....... Isis did it
    Trump......... He did it
    Biden........ The Russians of course
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Obama....... Isis did it
    Trump......... He did it

Blame people you don't like. That's how it is.
  • sucks2beme
    Options
    Seriously, things like this happen all the time around Lejeune and
    Ft Bragg. Drugs, violence, and strange mishaps just come with the
    environment. A lot of bored young men and almost no females.
    I had a gun pointed at me at least a couple of times. And lots of
    crazy partying. We did dangerous stuff all the time. Alcohol abuse
    was rampant. Sometimes I wonder how I survived.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,474
    Options
    Bragg was kinda wild when I was at Pope in the 90s. Guys would come back from the field to find out their girls were hanging out with their buddies. Go check out weapons, next thing they're shootin' up an Italian restaurant in town.

One of the guys from our shop accidentally cut off a biker while downtown one eve. Took two shots into his car. One got him in the shoulder/trap. Later found the other one, too - embedded in his headrest. I never liked that guy anyway. He was a know-it-all.

Just two stories off the top of my head. Good ole days, I say.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,111
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Obama....... Isis did it
    Trump......... He did it

You forgot the distinct possibility of Arkancide…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jazzhead
    Jazzhead Posts: 525
    Options
    Decades ago Marines from Lejeune would sometimes show up at the old Emerald Isle pier (now hurricane destroyed) when we were king mackerel fishing. They let loose with wild, combative, aggro behavior to put it mildly. They always fished for black tip sharks (visualize a big black tip with a hooked hunk of meat in it's jaw thrashing around on top of the pier). We cleared out.

I wouldn't want to be the enemy and have them up my #ss in a war zone...
    Polk Audio first generation RTA-12s; 12 inch Polk Stands; DHS Speaker Service upgraded crossovers w/ Sonicap/Mills; the "westmassguy anti-lobing mod" (hyperdamped outer drivers/mirror imaged); tweeter anti-diffraction mod; Cardas binding posts; Neotech UPOCC internal wire; foam-lined inner driver baskets; xschop phase plugs; deleted fuses; Hurricane nuts; Sonic Barrier; Dynamat Xtreme
    Ayre K-5xeMP preamplifier
    Cambridge Audio 840C CD player; Herbie's Audio Lab Super Black Hole CD Mat
    D-Sonic Custom Audio M3a-600M monoblock amplifiers
    NAD 4155 FM/AM tuner
    Silnote Audio Morpheus Reference II Series II balanced interconnects; Virtue Audio single-ended interconnects
    Kimber 12TC speaker cable w/Furez connectors; VH Audio Flavor 4 power cables w/Furutech connectors
    Herbie's Audio Lab system isolation: Tenderfeet, Big Fat Dots, Grungebuster Dots, Little Fat Gliders
    Dedicated 20A/10 AWG circuit; Furutech GTX-D (G) outlet; Furutech eTP80; Shunyata Research Venom Defender; Synergistic Research Orange fuses
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,528
    Options
    These guys operated military vehicles for a living.
    I'm pretty sure it's not the dead of winter and they were stuff
    under a snow drift. What a waste of life.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,287
    edited July 2023
    Options
    On Comissioning, our ship the USS South Carolina CGN37 went to Charleston for Official ceremonies during which all social graces were observed
    However, the below deck crew, NUKES didn't interact very well with the locals.
    By all accounts the stomping some local bar patrons gave one of the MO's was pure
    chicken s-**-t.
    So, long story short, that bar burned down the next night
    Not saying MO's were responsible but MO's were particularly crazy Nukes

Many stories. 😳👻
    Sal Palooza
  • Keiko
    Options
    Height of summer and 3 Marines sitting in a car with the windows obviously rolled up at a 711, enjoying some Slurpies to beat the heat while they roast inside their car and die of carbon monoxide poisoning. Yeah, OK!

Back in the day, when I served in the Army, we were warned of this and had ORDERS to keep vehicle windows down at least an inch. Here in Hawaii that didn't really matter because we obviously had 'em rolled all the way down. I used to drive a Gamma Goat and the cab on that beast was completely open. The only reason this mattered was for when we deployed to S. Korea for cold weather training in early January. Hence the reason for that order. Winter in S. Korea is brutal and one of the coldest places I've ever experienced. Some of you here may know.

But I digress, not buying this story. Marines/Soldiers don't die like that.
  • Jazzhead
    Jazzhead Posts: 525
    Options
    It's tragic. RIP.

@Keiko, my wife's uncle was a Chosin Reservoir (Korean War) survivor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

He only was able to talk about it during his last couple of years. Brutal fighting during brutal cold.
    Polk Audio first generation RTA-12s; 12 inch Polk Stands; DHS Speaker Service upgraded crossovers w/ Sonicap/Mills; the "westmassguy anti-lobing mod" (hyperdamped outer drivers/mirror imaged); tweeter anti-diffraction mod; Cardas binding posts; Neotech UPOCC internal wire; foam-lined inner driver baskets; xschop phase plugs; deleted fuses; Hurricane nuts; Sonic Barrier; Dynamat Xtreme
    Ayre K-5xeMP preamplifier
    Cambridge Audio 840C CD player; Herbie's Audio Lab Super Black Hole CD Mat
    D-Sonic Custom Audio M3a-600M monoblock amplifiers
    NAD 4155 FM/AM tuner
    Silnote Audio Morpheus Reference II Series II balanced interconnects; Virtue Audio single-ended interconnects
    Kimber 12TC speaker cable w/Furez connectors; VH Audio Flavor 4 power cables w/Furutech connectors
    Herbie's Audio Lab system isolation: Tenderfeet, Big Fat Dots, Grungebuster Dots, Little Fat Gliders
    Dedicated 20A/10 AWG circuit; Furutech GTX-D (G) outlet; Furutech eTP80; Shunyata Research Venom Defender; Synergistic Research Orange fuses
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,606
    Options
    Maybe just maybe all three decided to check out and formulated a plan to do so.
    Who knows, I don't. I have had a couple of friends that did go that way on purpose.
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,456
    Options
    Just sad, so much life in front of them.
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • Keiko
    Options
    Jazzhead wrote: »
    It's tragic. RIP.

He only was able to talk about it during his last couple of years. Brutal fighting during brutal cold.

Yeah, my mom's 3rd cousin, distant to me was in the Korean war to. He opened up a little about his experience a few months before I left for Basic Training. He had a few photos of some pretty graphic stuff he showed me. I understand why these Combat Vets don't like to talk about their experiences.

I served in a peace time Army. President Reagan was my CiC and fortunately we never had to go to war although we trained hard for it. Miss those days when we had some real leadership and none of this 'woke' mess.

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Keiko wrote: »
    It's tragic. RIP.

Yeah, my mom's 3rd cousin, distant to me was in the Korean war to. He opened up a little about his experience a few months before I left for Basic Training. He had a few photos of some pretty graphic stuff he showed me. I understand why these Combat Vets don't like to talk about their experiences.

I served in a peace time Army. President Reagan was my CiC and fortunately we never had to go to war although we trained hard for it. Miss those days when we had some real leadership and none of this 'woke' mess.
    Back when the Queens of Kaneohe Bay were Tomcats and Phantoms rather than someone you were forced to share a barracks with…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • sucks2beme
    Options
    Keep in mind a lot of GI's drive crappy vehicles. Exhaust
    Leaks in old rust buckers are common
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,474
    Options
    Three marines pass out at the same time, and none of them is alerted to something being off before? I don't know, maybe if they were on a road trip and parked to sleep for a while with the car running for the AC, but does seem weird.

I disabled signatures.
  • Keiko
    Options
    It's tragic. RIP.

Back when the Queens of Kaneohe Bay were Tomcats and Phantoms rather than someone you were forced to share a barracks with…

Indeed! Way back when that stuff wasn't allowed at all. And if you got caught engaging it was an immediate Chapter 13.

Sucks2beme, perhaps, but a point I made earlier is that we're in the middle of summer. Why would 3 Marines die of carbon monoxide poisoning unless the windows were cranked up while they sat inside the vehicle melting? Again, this doesn't pass the smell test! Things are not adding up with this story.

• sucks2beme
    Options
    Around Lejeune, nothing that happens ever makes sense.
    And the police don't try very hard. They hate the marines,
    And the marines hate them.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    I can't wait for the hundreds of phone calls asking: "Were you stationed at Camp Lejeune in 2023 and did you suffer from carbon monoxide poising?"
  • nooshinjohn
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    I can't wait for the hundreds of phone calls asking: "Were you stationed at Camp Lejeune in 2023 and did you suffer from carbon monoxide poising?"

Way too soon…. And not funny.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    It's snowing in July.