Signa S1 Code GE Universal Remote

Options
Hello:
I see the posts stating that only the S2 and up "learn" new remotes, but have had no problem making my Directv remote control volume, Logitech Harmony controls everything via their app (when I can get the app to actually load and work = rare) including the various modes, and my GE Universal Remote will power the sound at on or off, and control volume. The one function though that I frequently need and would love to have with my main GE remote is the ability to swap input between optical and bluetooth. I can't find my Polk remote - not that it worked unless you waved it high up in the air above the my bed - and like I said the Harmony app for some ungodly reason is highly unstable on my Galaxy Note so I would love to know the correct code/s if there is one to try and get the input or even any other random button to swap input for me. Thanks!

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,808
    Options
    Try calling Polk Customer Service.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk