My wife went to Heaven to be with God.

Options
13»

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,331
    Options
    How are you holding up, sir? Is there anything your “Club Polk extended family” can do for you?
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    Options
    Prayers sent
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • smartie_panta
    smartie_panta Posts: 186
    Options
    Billy, it's clear you have a deep love for your wife, and that's beautiful. When we lose someone close, the happy memories keep them alive within us. It's no doubt you have wonderful memories. Cherish them.

Know you have a lot of people here to lean on. I will keep you in my thoughts during this time of grief.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Sincere condolences, sir. :'(
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    🙏❤️🥲
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,331
    Options
    🙏🏻
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I am so, so sorry to read this. I can never experience the intensity of grief you feel, but I can share in your mourning and I can still rejoice with you in the life you and your wife shared together. I pray for peace and rest for you and your friends, family and loved ones.
    25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.
    John 11:25-26a (NIV)

Amen
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    So sad. Hopefully you are doing ok. Please take care of yourself. It's what she would want.