My wife went to Heaven to be with God.

Options
vmaxer
vmaxer Posts: 5,116

My wife isn’t suffering any more. I love her with all my heart and have no idea how to live without her.

jocdkcapnjeq.jpeg
Pio Elete Pro 520
Panamax 5400-EX
Sunfire TGP 5
Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
PS Audio GCPH phono pre
Sunfire CG 200 X 5
Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
OPPO BDP-83 SE
SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
Ctr CS1000p
Sur - FX1000 x 4
SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
Onkyo TX-DS898
GFA 555
Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
RTi 38's -4
RT55i's - 2
RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
LSI 15's
CSi40
PSW 404

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    Options
    Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and yours, Billy. I'm sure words can't even begin to explain your sorrow right now.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,510
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences. With that beautiful smile I can understand how you fell in love with her. Take care, Billy.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

I recently experienced the sudden and unexpected death of my mother-in-law. Not saying it's in any way comparable to what you're going through right now, but just sympathizing with your loss.

Reach out if you need anything, and surround yourself with friends and family if possible right now.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,604
    Options
    Very sorry for the loss of your wife. May God be with you as you grieve.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 756
    Options
    Sorry for your loss
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
    Billy,
    Please accept my sincerest condolences for the loss of your wife, for you and your family. I cannot fathom the heartache and heartbreak that you and your family are experiencing at this time. :'( Your angel is now looking down and watching over you.. God Bless

<3<3<3
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited April 2023
    Options
    So sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. I hope you have loved ones to surround and support you in this time of need.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,064
    Options
    I have no words, but know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Very sorry and heartfelt condolences, prayers for your family.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,103
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I am heartbroken for your loss, and I cannot begin to understand what you must be going through. Words seem inadequate at times like this, so all I can say to you is keep family and friends close, and your faith even closer. On this journey, you are certainly not alone. May God raise her into his everlasting care and comfort you and all who loved her now and always.

Fvck Cancer!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Ahh, Billy... I am so very sorry to hear. Keeping you in my thoughts.
    I disabled signatures.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    Very sorry to hear of your loss Billy. My sincerest condolences
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    So sorry to hear this, Billy. In your own words, she is no longer suffering. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Very sorry to hear this, I cannot fathom what you must be going through. You and your family have our sincerest condolences.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,928
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear/see this post, I can't imagine what you're feeling right now.

I will echo everything posted above, we will keep you in our prayers...
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family. :'(
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know how I would live without my wife either. But you will find a way. She isn't suffering anymore and god decided it was time.
    We are all here for you if you need to talk.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,522
    Options
    So sorry to learn of this.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    Options
    So sorry to hear. My sincerest condolences.
  • starkiller
    starkiller Posts: 2,723
    Options
    Well sh%%$#^! Was hoping for a good outcome to what you and your wife have been going through but the powers that be had other plans for her :( My sincere condolences to you and family and i will echo what has already been posted a number of times here in the thread, if there is anything i can do to help just let me know...
    Computer room Hegeman 1 SpeakersM&K VX-80 subKenwood DP-7010Cambridge Audio CXC Transport Rega DACPrimaLuna Prologue Four AmpAric Audio Tube PreampGarage Jennings Research SquareCustom tube preampCrown XLS-1000Denon DCD-1500II Modded MSB Link DAC
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    In coping with my own life's losses, I always took some small comfort in knowing that what happens is part of His plan. I can only offer continued prayers to you for strength and solace. May your lovely wife rest in eternal peace.
    Harry
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,004
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I continue to pray for the Lord to comfort you.
    See my profile for list of gear.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,191
    Options
    So sorry to hear Billy. I can’t even imagine, you are in my thoughts. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    Options
    Oh my God. I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your families. There is nothing more I can say. I'm truly sorry.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    tggh6ox2k32e.jpg

Truly beautiful what you did there. I did not see it at first. Look inside the flame on the candle on the right...

• DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    Options
    So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!