Today is Polk Day: Let's see your set ups (Plus a killer deal)

Options

p7znsvzsd0pp.jpg

It all started today, in 1972.

In honor of Polk Day, we invite all our forum members to share pictures of their current Polk setups. Let's celebrate together by showcasing your amazing audio systems! If you post to social using the hashtag #PolkLove, you will have a chance to be featured on our newly designed website!

We have an incredible offer to share with all of you. Today, on this special occasion of Polk Day, we're excited to announce that the highly acclaimed Magnifi Max AX sound bar is available at over 35% off its regular price for one day only.

For today, June 20th, you can grab the Polk Audio Magnifi Max AX sound bar at an unbeatable discount. It's the perfect opportunity to elevate your audio experience!

Here's what you need to know:

The Magnifi Max AX sound bar is now available at over 35% off its regular price.
This deal is too good to pass up. Upgrade your audio setup with the extraordinary Polk Audio Magnifi Max AX sound bar!

Tap here to shop now: https://www.polkaudio.com/en-us/product/sound-bars/magnifi-max-ax/300542.html

We'd love to read your review of the Magnifi Max AX - so please share your thoughts on PolkAudio.com after you have had a chance to break it in.

Happy Polk Day, and enjoy the incredible savings on the Magnifi Max AX sound bar!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    If I win the soundbar, please send it to F1nut as a token of my gratitute...

f3e4yd4bjmfq.jpg

Nice Set Up!

Just to be clear, we are not giving away a sound bar (this time!) and we are letting you know that the Magnifi Max AX is discounted to the lowest price ever, today only.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,603
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I think you read it too fast. He would only get 35% of a soundbar. 😁

Super clean-looking rig, though!! 👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    A little too clean, if you ask me.
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,707
    Options
    Perhaps a soundbar would really clean up the area.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Try it, you might like it! At 35% off what have you got to lose?
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,707
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Try it, you might like it! At 35% off what have you got to lose?

...Friends and free beer.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    Mounted these Polk M3 monitors on the backside of my listening building just last week. They do sound better than the weatherbeaten ADS L200's they replaced. a28acdgdtb0h.jpg
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    My 3.1TL's turn 32 this year ;)

yghuyxzjcjda.png

My favorite room here. I can only dream to have such a room.

We just moved into our retirement home Larry, my new space is not as expansive. But, I still have a room to myself :)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options

yghuyxzjcjda.png

We just moved into our retirement home Larry, my new space is not as expansive. But, I still have a room to myself :)

I was a wondering, I remember you saying that was going to happen.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    not pretty but fairly effective...

52732248649_37aeefbb48_b.jpg

L200s are on the outside, and "on line", in the photo above.

Doc those are R200s, not L. You going senile already?

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,052
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    not pretty but fairly effective...

52732248649_37aeefbb48_b.jpg

L200s are on the outside, and "on line", in the photo above.

Doc those are R200s, not L. You going senile already?

Jeepers. :blush: Sorry. Yes, of course Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr200s. The Pirate's Choice!
    B)
    Sorry - and thanks!
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options

yghuyxzjcjda.png

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I've been here a long time and haven't seen a better setup featuring Polk. Of course who the hell would want a sound bar when you have this!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    That's real nice, Dave. You tryin' to get Human Centipeded again?
    I disabled signatures.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    That's real nice, Dave. You tryin' to get Human Centipeded again?

As ridiculous as it seems, I actually like the image @Hermitism came up with. Yeah, I'm crazy like that.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,603
    Options
    I need to vacuum!!

Looks as awesome as the other room!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    More current picture.

bb3hjnchysz6.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    mw317o5yvk63.png
    That is a heck of a center channel, CS1000?
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    edited June 2023
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »

yghuyxzjcjda.png

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I've been here a long time and haven't seen a better setup featuring Polk. Of course who the hell would want a sound bar when you have this!

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I'm a very fortunate and appreciative of having a room in our home that I can call mine own.

px1kto8t2wjw.png

td1kirqd4g4a.png

Apologize if this has been asked before, but how many records does that rack hold comfortably with room to flip through? 200-300?
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    hochpt21 wrote: »
    DaveHo wrote: »

yghuyxzjcjda.png

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I'm a very fortunate and appreciative of having a room in our home that I can call mine own.

px1kto8t2wjw.png

td1kirqd4g4a.png

Apologize if this has been asked before, but how many records does that rack hold comfortably with room to flip through? 200-300?

Closer to 400, each bin will easily hold 100, including several Gatefolds.

• GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,087
    Options

We just moved into our/my 'final resting place'. I've got the new room pretty close to where I want it and quite happy with the sound I'm getting. I sold my 2.3TL's as I knew they wouldn't work in the room and purchased some new Speakers to celebrate my 70th.

flpkc50mff99.png

px1kto8t2wjw.png

Well done, Mike. Well Done

and Happy Belated Birthday! Congrats to you and the Mrs.
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    ld5ur1i4iv05.jpg
    That's the Polk sound bar.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    ld5ur1i4iv05.jpg
    That's the Polk sound bar.

Now that's what I'm talkin bout! I'll take two! I bet that one doesn't talk to Alexis....