2»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,116
    edited June 2023
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Shut up Scott

Well lookie here what the cat done dragged it…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,697
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Brian's ma boy! We got it like that.

I don't ever dare Googling this. :o
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,476
    Options
    lol
    For anyone here who thinks I was being mean, Brian's ma boy! We got it like that.
    And I fully expect it in return, or I'll be disappointed.

You guys know, Tom used to have such a counterpart, @lightman1. He's been MIA/Derelict in his duties.

Shut up Scott
    LOL.
    SOB!
    Backfire of the century!
    I hate everyone! I'm going home! And I'm taking my stuff!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    I like this thread.

Sorry guys just bumping up my post count.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,476
    Options

Shut up Scott

Did you just call me the P word?
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,610
    Options
    Ricardo wrote: »
    I like this thread.

Sorry guys just bumping up my post count.

Get after it rookie!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,116
    Options

Shut up Scott

Did you just call me the P word?

If it rhymes with "wussy", then no...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Here I am again sticking my nose in where it, probably, doesn't belong. I personally don't mind the FS posts. Everyone has their own story. If they have a reputation as an established seller, I don't have a problem. Personally, I'm more of a sponge of information than a purveyor. I will admit to **** up and not offering items here first. @Clipdat will certainly call me out on that. But as a rule, if at that point in my life I have the bandwidth to ship, due to the close knit community here, I always start with a F/S post here. Post on.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    I forgive you, bro! <3
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Shutup Brian.

I haven't even been on for a bit. Dang. B)
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,068
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    Shutup Brian.

I haven't even been on for a bit. Dang. B)

This place has a pachydermic memory. B)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,374
    Options
    You guys know, Tom used to have such a counterpart, @lightman1. He's been MIA/Derelict in his duties.

We still say it to each other privately and even in person. Some things never change.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~