SACD's

Options
Selling my SACD player, so these won't do me much good anymore. I believe all cases are in good shape, but I'll confirm before shipping. I've briefly researched all of these titles, and I think my prices are about as cheap as these go. If you find any of these in great shape for a cheaper price, please let me know.

All prices include Media Mail shipping. If you buy multiples, shipping could possibly be upgraded to Priority Mail.

Elton John: Honky Chateau $50
Elton John: Captain Fantastic... $40
Elton John: Madman Across the Water $15
Elton John: Tumbleweed Connection $15
Elton John: Elton John $15
John Legend: Get Lifted $30
Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms $20
Derek/Dominoes: Layla and Other... $15
3 Doors Down: Away From the Sun $40
Al Di Meola: Live San Fransisco $30
Rolling Stones: Begger's Banquet $30
Eric Clapton: 461 Ocean Blvd $25
Eric Clapton: Slowhand $25
Marvin Gaye: Collection $50
Mark Knopfler: Shangra-la $20
Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here $90
The Carpenter's: Singles 1969-1981 $90
Roger Waters: Amused to Death $30
Audiophile Voice Recordings $35
Concord Jazz Sampler $10
Norah Jones: Box Set (6 discs) $200
Come Away With Me
Feels Like Home
Not Too Late
The Fall
Little Broken Hearts
Covers

Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,081
    Options
    Pics

jv83kdn7cjye.jpeg
    2wzudskyvugo.jpeg
    4r3wbwzjq50y.jpeg
    xtku884auiu3.jpeg
    xe52nuf876jw.jpeg
    8b9bavfy02hy.jpeg
    dktxscka2q8c.jpeg
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    But the lot for $700 to your door for a savings of $75 over individual prices.

$525 to your door not including the Norah Jones box set.

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,068
    Options
    Dibs on the Captain Fantastic.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,945
    Options
    All of those Elton John SACD’s are fantastic, and some of my favorites, I wish all SACD’s had that same quality, better yet I wish all music was produced with this type of quality..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,616
    Options
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »

You got it.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,386
    Options
    I can't seem to find my original of The World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal Recordings SACD, so I'll take that one please. Also, Roger Water's Amused to Death. Both shipped to 29732

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »

You got it.

Thanks Please pm me payment info
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    All of those Elton John SACD’s are fantastic, and some of my favorites, I wish all SACD’s had that same quality, better yet I wish all music was produced with this type of quality..

Agree these SACD releases all the way up to Captain Fantastic are must have, been looking for the Captain Fantastic to make my Elton John SACD collection complete.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• gudnoyez
    Options
    I see you got The Allman Brothers Eat A Peach in the pictures but not on your list.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,880
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I can't seem to find my original of The World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal Recordings SACD, so I'll take that one please. Also, Roger Water's Amused to Death. Both shipped to 29732

Tom

Just pick the up at the show.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • vader540is
    vader540is Posts: 178
    Options
    Ill take Mark Knopfler: Shangra-la & Brothers in arms.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Fer fox sake, I was wondering why nobody took Shangri-La, that is a fantastic SACD with awesome sound quality that I often use as a reference to compare gear. Good grab
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    I see you got The Allman Brothers Eat A Peach in the pictures but not on your list.

Doh!!!

Can I add it to your shipment??? :D
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    vader540is wrote: »

pm sent
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Updated list:

Derek/Dominoes: Layla and Other... $15
    Eric Clapton: 461 Ocean Blvd $25
    Eric Clapton: Slowhand $25
    Concord Jazz Sampler $10
    The Allman Brothers: Eat a Peach $30

Pink Floyd and Norah Jones are off the market...for now.
  • halo71
    halo71 Posts: 4,574
    Options
    I'll take both Eric Clapton's please...
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • vader540is
    Options

pm sent

Payment sent:-)
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    halo71 wrote: »

pm sent

pm sent

Thanks!
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Updated list:

Concord Jazz Sampler $10
    The Allman Brothers: Eat a Peach $30
  • halo71
    Options
    Payment sent for Clapton's and Derek and the Domino's.
    --Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, VT-3 and Evolution T6, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • vader540is
    Options
    halo71 wrote: »

pm sent

pm sent

Thanks!

Got them! Thanks again!
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,342
    Options
    I can vouch for The Carpenters - The Singles disc. It sounds FANTASTIC, and it’s getting difficult to find…
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• halo71
    Options
    Got mine. Thanks!
    --Gary--
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Sold about 8 in the first two days and it’s been crickets ever since. I may need to resort to the @pglbook $1 off discount🤣
  • hunter55
    hunter55 Posts: 1
    Options
    PM sent re: Honky Chateau. Would love to take it off your hands. Thanks so much!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,386
    Options
    Go ahead and bring the Allman Brothers - Eat a peach SACD as well, please. I'd be interested in hearing the difference on that and the LP version.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Go ahead and bring the Allman Brothers - Eat a peach SACD as well, please. I'd be interested in hearing the difference on that and the LP version.

Tom

You got it!
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Updated list:

Concord Jazz Sampler $10
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    Got my Captain Fantastic Thanks.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options

Tom

You'll like it. One of the first SACDs I bought. The Carpenters and MG are good sounding discs as well. EJ goes without saying and for 15 a pop, if ya don't have 'em, now would be a good time to add some good examples of the format to your collection.