two left SDA 2 speakers

2»

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    No!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• saipanboi
    saipanboi Posts: 17
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    The one speaker appears the need the dacron rolled back up. It should not be down in the passive radiator area.

ahhh..figured out how to reply....thank you Pittdogg2 for that valuable info, I would have just left it.
  • saipanboi
    F1nut wrote: »
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    There's no SDA cable.

That guy has filthy fingernails.

Bahahahaaaaaa.....
    Who looks @ fingernails 😳

Those with a sharp eye for detail.

I better check mine before posting :) . F1, just to let you know that there is a set of 3.2 TL posted online here and she looks so fine. I was listening to it on youtube and it was excellent sounding.
  • saipanboi
    Now to find information in making the interconnect.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,549
    edited March 2023
    Pretty simple. The easiest way would be two RCA ends, cut the outside ground petals off leaving just the middle pin. 16 or 14 gauge good quality speaker cable to the center pin soldering point and be done. The blade connection is basically for support only UNLESS you plan on using non-common gorund amplifiers or monobloc amps. then we will have a whole new conversation.
    Basically you're making a long RCA interconnect with one wire to the center pin only.

If you would like to get deep into it you would need to change out the socket at the binding post cup and use the Speakon connectors. You will need to make sure the cabinet socket is the airtight model.
  • saipanboi
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Pretty simple. The easiest way would be two RCA ends, cut the outside ground petals off leaving just the middle pin. 16 or 14 gauge good quality speaker cable to the center pin soldering point and be done. The blade connection is basically for support only UNLESS you plan on using non-common gorund amplifiers or monobloc amps. then we will have a whole new conversation.
    Basically you're making a long RCA interconnect with one wire to the center pin only.

If you would like to get deep into it you would need to change out the socket at the binding post cup and use the Speakon connectors. You will need to make sure the cabinet socket is the airtight model.

sounds easy enough, thanks Pitdogg2