RIP Jasper

Options
2»

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,353
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. I know we are not alone experiencing the loss of a pet.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    RIP Jasper. My condolences
    Randy/Maine
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,016
    Options
    Sorry to hear the loss of your buddy Jasper.... this is always so damn difficult.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Sorry to hear about Jasper. Losing a furry relative is always tough.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,053
    Options
    What a beautiful cat Jasper was and no doubt he brought you many hours of joy over his much too short life. Condolences sent and may Jasper rest in peace.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,639
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your cat. Jasper sounds like he was an awesome pet.
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,280
    Options
    My condolences, I know how it feels, I had a 15 year old dog and a 21 year old cat that had to be put to sleep last year.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,542
    Options
    Dang it. I’m just now seeing this. I really liked Jasper, though I’m not as sure that feeling was mutual the two times I visited :).

I always liked that he truly was a guard cat.

You and your wife are in my families prayers Rich.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    Terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your family member.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Options
    So sorry to hear, Rich. Prayers
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
    Sorry for your loss.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,068
    Options
    R.I.P. Jasper
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Sorry to hear Rich. He was a cool cat and will be missed. He was well loved and got to spend the important years with a great family.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    Sorry to hear this. My sincere condolences to you and Dana. Jasper was a gorgeous animal. I think I took some blame when I let you know how much we loved our cats. RIP Jasper
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10