Never too old,!

DaveHo
DaveHo Posts: 3,480
edited January 2023 in Music & Movies
Lol, my 18 year old son just came down to tell me he wanted to go to bed and the music was too loud. #nevertoooldtorock

I was listening to Anthony Gomes fur covered handcuffs, lol!

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    Did you say...... WHAT!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,020
    I remember our daughter yelling at me one day to turn down the stereo, back in her high school days. She was probably doing homework or something pointless like that.
    I remember rather vividly that I was listening to Lucinda Williams singing her (not Tom Petty's!) song Changed the Locks.

:)

https://youtu.be/XCo0J_kVKHw

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,969
    Maybe he wouldn't have bothered you if it was his music
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Funny! When my boys turned 18 and high school was over they had a couple of choices. Go to college, join the military or get a job and move out of the house. They were men and were expected to act like it. In no way shape or form were they going to stay home and live off of us. However, they never complained about loud music!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,589
    smglbrth wrote: »
    Funny! When my boys turned 18 and high school was over they had a couple of choices. Go to college, join the military or get a job and move out of the house. They were men and were expected to act like it. In no way shape or form were they going to stay home and live off of us. However, they never complained about loud music!

Seems like this has become a rarity these days.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    He's a senior this year. We both have similar tastes in music and have been to more than a dozen concerts together. I'll have to remind him next time he's gaming online late with friends and I want to sleep, lol.