Just left audio solutions in Indy. Amg do they have some great hi end audio

6y6ce8fobzc7.jpg
0n4ix9fqrqks.jpg
7qv7o2xowoq7.jpg
72eq5lidswls.jpg

Comments

• rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 749
    Bat vr120 done at bat $2600 to monoblocks.
    Guy paid I think $12,000 new got them in mint condition $4000 and they make the Reimers tenton gs sound hold on I have to pick my jaw off the floor.
  • Faustin
    Faustin Posts: 1,149
    Nice pickup. I was there a couple of years ago and was amazed at the equipment that was there.
  • rebelsoul
    Faustin wrote: »
    Nice pickup. I was there a couple of years ago and was amazed at the equipment that was there.

I felt like the poor guy there , the other guy was purchasing $200,000 of gear.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    That is seriously good fire in a bottle!!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    rebelsoul wrote: »
    Faustin wrote: »

I felt like the poor guy there , the other guy was purchasing $200,000 of gear.

Not to make you self-conscious or inadequate in any way, but you were... :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    Chump change lol
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Where you live bro?

I’m a Indy local
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • rebelsoul
    Cresthill il next to Joliet IL. 3 hour drive
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517

Gotcha. Well looks like you got some good gear!

Congrats!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • rebelsoul
    Where you live bro?

I’m a Indy local

Wish I knew could of met up . The only way I could afford them I just sold my carver c-19 tube pre for $1900
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I would be interested in the designer cucumbers for my friend Roxanne.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,493
    ^^^ I don't know what that means and don't want to. :o
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Viking64
    SIHAB wrote: »
    ^^^ I don't know what that means and don't want to. :o
    R-O-X

i890hud4npd7.jpg
  • Viking64
    If you want to buy the designer cucumbers for your friend ROY, that's your business.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    http://theaudiosolutions.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60

Definitely an AudiogoN alternative...

Congrat's on the BAT!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288

You are close to me in Bolingbrook.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited January 2023
    erniejade wrote: »

We're all in proximity! Plainfield. Congrats on the Bat's!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 990
    edited January 2023
    Looked like some Legacy-Audio Whispers in one of the pics.
    Would have liked to have heard those back in the day.

What a candy store.
  • Faustin
    Faustin Posts: 1,149
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    erniejade wrote: »

We're all in proximity! Plainfield. Congrats on the Bat's!

I'm in Bourbonnais IL, right near Kentucky. :D
  • pitdogg2
    Bloomington, Illinois ....Salute! I've been to two of you guy's houses.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,633
    I didn't even get picks in the hi end room.
    But I did leave with these . And omg are they good.pc13yplx1cik.jpg

I listened to those exact amps a couple weekends ago. They sounded incredible. I do like visiting there ever once in a while to check out gear that I can only dream about. Enjoy those amps.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    This sounds like a field trip someday.
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I live in Iowa. Somebody save me.

Better find the church down the street buddy, we do not have the juice you'll need.....

:D:D:D

• dr1978
    dr1978 Posts: 424
    Metamora, IL!
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • pitdogg2
    dr1978 wrote: »
    Metamora, IL!

No kidding! Wow.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    This sounds like the makings of a local audio group. Much like we have in TX and in the Carolinas. I'm surprised that WA and CA don't have any active ones going yet.

You do learn a lot and get your ears on gear/pairings you otherwise wouldn't have when you go to just retail stores or shows. Highly recommended that y'all start something. Even if you only meet up at one place (rotating) every two months.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    I don’t have the collection of gear that a lot of you guys have, but sounds like a great idea to me. I was on a Harley forum for over 15 years. By far, the most rewarding aspect of it was getting together with the members for rides. I still have friends all over the country as a result.

BTW, @dr1978, I’m in Morton.
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM