2»

Comments

• skipshot12
    Options
    ^ what beme said
    Milito wrote: »
    polrbehr wrote: »
    And they want to digitize all currency?

You will own nothing (especially money/assets) and like it.

They will be able to track everything you spend money on. The government would love it. No thanks!

They already do and it’s gonna get worse…
    Anyone who thinks that having to show your driver’s license to verify age to purchase alcohol & tobacco is an age thing is mistaken.
    Years down the road insurance companies will deny coverage for things related to certain cancers & mental health related claims.
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    edited November 2022
    Options
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    ^ what beme said

They will be able to track everything you spend money on. The government would love it. No thanks!

Anyone who thinks that having to show your driver’s license to verify age to purchase alcohol & tobacco is an age thing is mistaken.
    Years down the road insurance companies will deny coverage for things related to certain cancers & mental health related claims.

Blasphemy! :o
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,276
    Options
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    ^ what beme said

That's why I buy my alcohol at small party stores where they don't scan just look to verify age.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    I was once at Target, got about 10 things in the grocery section and a 6 pack of beer. Get to the checkout and they want I.D. I look at the lady and said "really?" So I show her my I.D. and she picks up her hand scanner to scan it.

I said wooo there, your not scanning my license into your computers. Store policy ya know. Well then, if that's your policy then mine will be to never shop here again. ...and I haven't. Left everything on the belt and left the store.

I go to Chase bank to deposit some money, got an I.D. ? For what...I'm not getting any money back. Again...policy. I ask if they've had a rash of people pretending to be me depositing money in my account, and if so, why aren't you letting them?

Policy is a catch all phrase for data collection.

Now as far as this nerd losing billions of dollars....really, who's going to believe this wasn't intentional? BTW, those billions that disappeared....alot of it was our money. Money we gave to Ukraine, who the idiot there then gives to this nerd, who then ghosts most of it. All offshore....away from prying eyes, with big time hypocrite celebs and politicians also caught in the web. You don't have to guess who or what party was on the receiving end of his donations either. Looking at him and his girl, ex-girl, I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawn, or her to make toast. Yet these 2 were rubbing elbows with Presidents, former presidents, big money movers?? I wouldn't let them valet the cars outside.

Sorry kids, anyone getting on their high horse about tax evasion and offshore accounts and kiss it because they all partake in it.....except you, your not allowed that perk, only them. Remember that as they hire 90k more IRS agents and go to digital currency to make sure your giving the government their cut on your kids lemonaid stand trying to raise money for a school trip.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 602
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    I was once at Target, got about 10 things in the grocery section and a 6 pack of beer. Get to the checkout and they want I.D. I look at the lady and said "really?" So I show her my I.D. and she picks up her hand scanner to scan it.

I said wooo there, your not scanning my license into your computers. Store policy ya know. Well then, if that's your policy then mine will be to never shop here again. ...and I haven't. Left everything on the belt and left the store.

I go to Chase bank to deposit some money, got an I.D. ? For what...I'm not getting any money back. Again...policy. I ask if they've had a rash of people pretending to be me depositing money in my account, and if so, why aren't you letting them?

Policy is a catch all phrase for data collection.

Now as far as this nerd losing billions of dollars....really, who's going to believe this wasn't intentional? BTW, those billions that disappeared....alot of it was our money. Money we gave to Ukraine, who the idiot there then gives to this nerd, who then ghosts most of it. All offshore....away from prying eyes, with big time hypocrite celebs and politicians also caught in the web. You don't have to guess who or what party was on the receiving end of his donations either. Looking at him and his girl, ex-girl, I wouldn't trust him to mow my lawn, or her to make toast. Yet these 2 were rubbing elbows with Presidents, former presidents, big money movers?? I wouldn't let them valet the cars outside.

Sorry kids, anyone getting on their high horse about tax evasion and offshore accounts and kiss it because they all partake in it.....except you, your not allowed that perk, only them. Remember that as they hire 90k more IRS agents and go to digital currency to make sure your giving the government their cut on your kids lemonaid stand trying to raise money for a school trip.

So Tony tell us did Chase get your ID or not?
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Is it the word scamdemic or plandemic that you were censored on?

YES
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It was as much as a scam as it was planned, population control at it's best. Gold and Silver coins is where its at.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,557
    Options
    And we've been led to believe people are functioning in society
    without a picture ID. You can't cash a check, buy booze, cold
    meds, or spray paint without it.

My guess is a lot more crypto places will be out of business by
    New year's day. Anyone want to buy a crude computer generated
    Picture of a primate smoking a cigarette? Cheap?
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Dominos anyone?
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me