Hegel H200 integrated amp

Excellent condition Hegel H200 integrated amplifier. Virtually spotless and in perfect working order. One of Hegels best sounding integrated amps and very hard to find on the used market. Fully balanced, dual mono design, two pre-outs and a home theater input. All original boxes and packing materials, remote control, manual, power cord included.
$1550 plus $50 shipping, no Paypal fees.

With its powerful 2x200 watt and a dual mono power supply the H200 has a more dynamic and rhythmic sound than its little brothers. The H200 fills the gap between the integrated amplifier H100 and the combination of the P4Amk2 pre amplifier P4Amk2 and H20 power amplifier. A new feature of the H200 is the Home Theatre input, allowing you to combine it with an external Home Theatre system.
The H200 has a relay switched input source selector and can be connected to different types of music sources. A display shows the selected input source and volume setting. The integrated amplifier has a new digitally controlled active preamp stage and the new improved SoundEngine amplifier modules. It has got both balanced and unbalanced inputs.

The idea behind the H200 project was to design a new generation of amplifiers based on the new and improved SoundEngine amplifier technology from the H4SE power amplifiers, combined with a completely new digitally controlled active preamp stage. We wanted to make a platform for integrated amplifiers. A platform where we kept the very dynamic and powerful presentation from the separates in a more affordable package, without losing too much of the resolution and fine detail. The result is the H200. An extremely musical integrated amplifier. Completely stripped of the classic “transistor sound” and still capable of driving the most dynamic loads.

Technical Specifications
Output power: 200W + 200W in 8 ohms, 350W + 350W in 4 ohms
Inputs: CD (RCA), Aux (RCA) and balanced (XLR)
Home Theatre input: Fixed to level 85 (RCA)
Outputs: 2 pcs Pre Out (RCA), 1 pcs Recording output (RCA)
Speaker outputs: Two pairs of heavy duty gold plated terminals
Input impedance: Balanced 50kohm, unbalanced 11kohm
Frequency response: Less than +/- 0.2 dB deviation 20Hz-20kHz
Phase Response: Less than 2 degrees deviation 20Hz- 20kHz
Signal to noise ratio: More than 100dB
Crosstalk: Less than -100dB
Distortion: Less than 0.006 % at 100W i 8 ohm
Intermodulation: Less than 0.01 % (19kHz + 20kHz)
Damping factor: More than 1000
Power Supply: 1000VA dual mono, 90 000uF capacitors
Output stage: 20 pcs 15A 150W high speed bipolar transistors
Power consumption: 60W in standby switched on
Dimensions/weight: 12cm x 43cm x 38cm (HxWxD), weight 25kg
Dimensions/weight US: 4,7" x 17" x 15" (HxBxD), weight 55 lbs

hkdkhldhgdmx.jpg
9gi7uqp56lrd.jpg
6ze2pbffezpt.jpg
6h4jkh6ve46y.jpg
uvinpd1o4aa7.jpg
bqvlr40a06zr.jpg
7wl4wcl3uni5.jpg
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Offers considered for established members. I'm motivated so try me :^ )
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    Very nice, GLWTS, she's a beauty!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    yes, this amp looks sweet! must resist...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • dragon1952
    SOLD on USAudioMart.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Congrats, and thank goodness. I've been curious about the Hegel sound.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dragon1952
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Congrats, and thank goodness. I've been curious about the Hegel sound.

It's an excellent sounding integrated esp. through the balanced inputs. The only reason I sold it is because I decided to go back to tubes.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    It's hard once your ears are accustomed to tubes to go all SS.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • dragon1952
    edited November 2022
    erniejade wrote: »
    It's hard once your ears are accustomed to tubes to go all SS.
    Yep....until earlier this year I had been been rolling with a SS amp and tube pre and before that a tube integrated over the last 17 yrs or so. I pulled my old Ming Da tube integrated out of storage a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. I decided to go back to tubes but wanted something more modern so I ordered a Willsenton R8 from China last Wednesday. My Hegel sold yesterday and I hadn't received any shipping info on my new one yet so I figured I'd be without an amp for a while because I sold the Ming Da locally a couple days ago, but I just got notification from UPS of a delivery scheduled for tomorrow and it's coming from China so it looks like they shipped it without letting me know! I was actually scouring Craigslist for something to tide me over :^ /
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XMpKsrFXFc&ab_channel=Jay%27siyagi

Post edited by dragon1952 on
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Looks like a beautiful amp! Nice choice!
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.