emergency Test

This is a test of the Emergency broadcast system. this is only a Test. had this been an actual Emergency you have heard me screaming like a little girl.

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Call 911
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,929
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Call 911

Do you know their number? Does google have it?
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Call 911

Do you know how long that show "60 Minutes" lasts
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Dude, you should know by now that this information is only available on the dark web.

With that said, if you pay me a $500.00 non-refundable payment? I can get you the information you need. Who says their aren't bargains to be had in today's world? I'll thank you in advance for your business.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Call 911

Do you know how long that show "60 Minutes" lasts

It's been, like decades, now... maybe a century?
    B):#
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,262
    Call 911

I tried that and I couldn't find an 11 on my phone. It only goes to 9.
    • SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet
  • mhardy6647
    TennMan wrote: »
    Call 911

I tried that and I couldn't find an 11 on my phone. It only goes to 9.

I believe there's an app for that, but it only works with iPhones. All Android users (myself included), are, of course, therefore doomed. :#

That said, I have heard rumours of some negotiations for a cross-licensing agreement between Alphabet (Google... and Android's parent company) and Spın̈al Tap's representatives, but these are all unsubstantiated at this point.