Pioneer Elite SC-67

dpowell
dpowell Posts: 3,067
edited September 2022 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi all, I am selling my Pioneer Elite SC-67 receiver. Selling because I recently replaced it with the Marantz 7704 I purchased from @rtart.

I am the original owner and purchased from Best Buy. Back in the day, this was a $2,000 unit. I only used the internal amp for surround speaker duty since I ran the front L/R/C on the Sunfire.

This unit experienced the UE22 error a few years ago and was repaired under the extended warranty program offered by Pioneer/Onkyo. You can see my post on that here:
https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/178704/ht-receiver-recommendation

Excellent shape overall. See pics for closeups. Clean front face plate. The small scratch on the top left of the unit is barely visible unless light is shining on it. It comes with the mic for MCACC room calibration and the original remote.

Everything works with these exceptions: Older Pioneer receivers are no longer able to login to Pandora after Pandora changed its authentication software. Pioneer did not provide a firmware updated to fix this issue. Pioneer also has not updated its remote app to support newer versions of Android OS.

Asking $475 OBO. If it needs to be shipped, I do not have the original box and we will need to work something out for boxing and shipping costs. Send me a PM if you want to work something out.

hqq9umv0u011.jpgdhrszuigfbyg.jpg
hldbbhr4md2d.jpg
ews5vzrq8z5r.jpg
lnhaiqsptv3u.jpg
n3789uqg9yml.jpg
qod1b1g23ovn.jpg

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, Carver Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400x5, ADCOM GFA 7807, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,163
    Really nice receiver you got there. I had the SC-68 back in the day. Wonderful powerful clean full sounding.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,067
    Sold locally.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, Carver Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400x5, ADCOM GFA 7807, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • rtart
    rtart Posts: 832
    dpowell wrote: »
    Hi all, I am selling my Pioneer Elite SC-67 receiver. Selling because I recently replaced it with the Marantz 7704 I purchased from @rtart.

I am the original owner and purchased from Best Buy. Back in the day, this was a $2,000 unit. I only used the internal amp for surround speaker duty since I ran the front L/R/C on the Sunfire.

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy!!
    My 7.4.4 DIY 4k Home Theater:
    Polk LSiM 707 L-C-R, LSiM702 side surrounds, LSiM 705 rears
    Polk LSiM 702s x 4 on the Ceiling Atmos speakers
    2 x SVS PB12/Plus 2's
    Denon X3700H
    Emotiva XPA11 Gen 3
    XBox One X 4k & BD and streaming
    Panasonic UB-420 4k player
    HD-A35 HD DVD
    Oppo BD-103D for hirez audio
    Technics SL-D2 TT, Grado Gold Cartridge