Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 7,225
    I haven't, have... you?
    I switched to acid after season 1 of Breaking Bad.
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 15,936
    Poor TonyB. He's still old school with concrete. They haven't found anyone yet though...he may be onto something here.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~~ I had found excellence until I heard an ANK DAC ~ ~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~
  • msg
    Hey @tonyb - speaking of the benefits of construction, can you start a new thread of stories of pranks from your days of building cities with your family? I vote start with the puddle story.
    I disabled signatures.
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,138
    How many pair of cement over shoes have they found???
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 21,719
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Poor TonyB. He's still old school with concrete. They haven't found anyone yet though...he may be onto something here.

Tom

Ummm have you seen lake Mead?.....
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,766
    edited September 1

pitdogg2 wrote: »

Tom

Those were barrel dumps, not concrete. When you look at the buildings in your downtown area, rest assured a few missing people are likely preserved underneath. They won't be floating to the top anytime soon. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • pitdogg2
    tonyb wrote: »

pitdogg2 wrote: »

Tom

Those were barrel dumps, not concrete. When you look at the buildings in your downtown area, rest assured a few missing people are likely preserved underneath. They won't be floating to the top anytime soon. :)

Duly noted!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 30,531
    Jimmy Hoffa's probably under some elementary school in the Dee-troit (or is it Detwah?) suburbs. B)
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 7,886
    5aa9uu9b29gh.png
    Make yourself necessary to someone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ & Pro 11+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS* Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE Pro ES9038 DAC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *

• mhardy6647
    that poor rooster. ;)

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 5,838
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    a fulsome foursome from our engineer friends over @ ASR :)

That framed photograph of The Brooklyn Bridge really ties the room together, does it not?
  • mhardy6647
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,602
    . a142yxqp85jv.jpg

I was expecting Russ' face there.
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung QN75Q7DR Qled 75" tv, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox 360 Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium, Neutron App or Amazon Music to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,603
    looks like my grandmas living room...EVERYTHING was covered in plastic...summer sweaty seats...............
  • pitdogg2
    Yours too huh? Yep at some point in the late 60's early 70's that was all the rage.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 15,936
    I never understood that. You buy something nice (obviously not THAT furniture) and cover it with plastic, basically rendering it useless, uncomfortable and ugly for the entire time you own it.

Then you sell it in pristine condition at a whole lot less than what you paid for it and the next person uses it like normal, getting all of your money's worth out of it.

I just.....well, I fail to see the logic in that.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~~ I had found excellence until I heard an ANK DAC ~ ~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~
  • msg
    . a142yxqp85jv.jpg
    Brian Dennehey?
    I jest, I jest...
    I disabled signatures.