uuzeajln3s70.jpeg
n5kjug90uh8b.jpeg

Now to finish the other 7🤪

Comments

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,186
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Super smooth finish, after your efforts with that electric drill adapter and scotchbrite pad 👍

How much do you think it might cost to do a bunch of phase plugs, only copper anodizing?
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,042
    Options
    Dig it
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    Love it!!
    Is that standard anodized or hardcoat anodizing?
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,908
    Options
    Super smooth finish, after your efforts with that electric drill adapter and scotchbrite pad 👍

How much do you think it might cost to do a bunch of phase plugs, only copper anodizing?

I have found depending on where you live $90-$135 a lot, call around to local anodizing shops, and what there fee is, I have seen one member get a better deal where he lives, because they ran them with another job..

• Toolfan66
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Love it!!
    Is that standard anodized or hardcoat anodizing?

Standard
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Looking red....errr I mean good B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,702
    Options
    You did those justice Larry.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Those look sweet Larry!!!
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I have found depending on where you live $90-$135 a lot, call around to local anodizing shops, and what there fee is, I have seen one member get a better deal where he lives, because they ran them with another job..

I was going to send my plates to the same anodizer that Larry used, but he suggested a shop that was an hour drive from me. They quoted me a price of $100 and a 5 day turnaround time. They called me the next morning and said my plates were ready. They ran my job with another larger job the same day I took mine in. The cost was $60 ($7.50 each). Super nice people and they have great reviews.

yt9azdh4fhh6.jpg

9in4xc4dnrcb.jpg
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    You did those justice Larry.

Thanks!! This would not be if not for you, I wish we could have had these at least 10 years ago.

I appreciate the work you put into this. Something tells me your orders will increase…