Standard def tv

Options
2»

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,271
    Options
    So are the Best Buy financials been doing "great" because they're selling off their properties as they close store after store ?

"Bob was rolling in dough until he ran out of organs to sell off .
    That and the intense competition from the Chinese suppliers". 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,937
    Options
    No, because their sales and financial metrics (profitability etc.) are exceeding expectations.

Customers like the 2 day delivery without needing something like a Prime membership, the possibility to order online and pick up same day in store, get advice in store for some purchases, get Apple approved service where there is no local Apple Store, etcetera.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I do Best Buy for a bunch of things. I like ordering online and picking up in store when convenient to me if it's not something already in stock at the store so that I don't have expensive packages sitting outside when I'm at work.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    When was the last time BB reps could help me with anything other than point me in the
    direction of something? Good luck even finding a blue shirt guy.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,937
    Options
    I was speaking more about the general public. Not many here on the Polk forum would require assistance from Best Buy — at least, not for any AV related purchase inquiries.
    Alea jacta est!
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    The PC guys aren't real useful. Not much in stock either.
    Car stereo installs are gone. Pretty much cell phones and TVs right now.
    The only place doing worse are the office supply stores.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,079
    Options

aemcvzj8290l.png

“Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar,” Sigmund Freud once said
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    My Atari 2600 looks horrible on my 4k tv. It looks great on the old tube tv though.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    edited March 2022
    Options
    erniejade wrote: »
    My Atari 2600 looks horrible on my 4k tv. It looks great on the old tube tv though.

4k really brings out the flaws....😙

I remember when HD first came out. All the makeup people in Hollywood were complaining that they had to get better at their job...
    Lol