Album Karma-Round 1

Two rounds of free albums - I sorted these into visual condition of the vinyl itself. Some of these have not been cleaned or listened to by myself. Round A is the "best" round with vinyl itself appearing to be minty. Sleeves are much less desirable. If nobody wants these you won't hurt my feelings. I do ask the lucky or unlucky winner pay the media mail. Pick a number between 1 and 99.... also, if you resell these (if you can) I don't care I just need them out of here lol:

ROUND A:
Genesis - A Trick of the Tail
Genesis - Duke
Elvis Costello - Get Happy
Gene Pitney - Shes a Heartbreaker
Bob Newhart (comedy)
Roger Williams - Autumn Leaves
Leon Redbone - On the Track
The Best of the Cowsills
The Great Buddy Holly
Melanie - Leftover Wine
Joni Mittchell - The Hissing of Summer Lawns
Heart - Dreamboat Annie
The Best of Joe Walsh
Sinatra - Basie

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    In with a 58! Can always use more vinyl to clean and spin!
    Great karma, Kev.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    Not in...but great Karma !🎶🎶🎶
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,559
    Nice karma, not in.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Not in, but vinyl karma always thumbs up
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    Sweet, in with 26
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    In with 65...thanks.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Not in but SWEET karma B)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Gonna pass, but very nice!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Not in...but great Karma !🎶🎶🎶

Truer words were ne'er spoken.
    Good luck to the worthy recipient! :)
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    I am throwing in another 6 mystery albums to this giveaway to perhaps generate more interest in my "meh" album karma. Drawing will be done by youngest from a hat!
  • dr1978
    dr1978 Posts: 424
    edited January 2022
    I'm in with 78 please! Could definitely use some new additions to the family!
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    In with 69! Great karma! Thanks Kevin!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    What the heck, throw me in there with 18. My son-in-law will like a few of them. Nice karma.
  • kevhed72
    Drawing will be tonight .....oooooh, ahhhhhh!
    Stay tuned to this Polk Channel for the winner at 700pm Eastern!
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Psst...Kev...it's 11:51PM EST...

o:)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    I just wanted to say great karma.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • kevhed72
    edited January 2022
    Man this completely got away from me....apologies. Here is the winning number
    b0ngg965or53.jpeg

dr1978 almost nailed it with 78.
    Please PM me your address and Ill send you the Media Mail total after I ship it, due I know y'all are good for it. Thanks for playing!
  • dr1978
    Awesome, thanks! Pm sent
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • kevhed72
    I must confess....I have never shipped this many albums at once....any trade secrets for packing?
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,962
    Just send me half!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • dr1978
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I must confess....I have never shipped this many albums at once....any trade secrets for packing?

I don't have any advice, but if anything arrives damaged I'll expect a full refund!!
  • dr1978
    Holy crap, what a haul! Thank you so much, Kevin! There was a lot in there that my wife especially really likes (Peter Paul & Mary for example). Some older stuff that I'll enjoy giving a shot, and some classics!

The box was beat up, but your expert pack job left everything in tip top shape.

Thanks again!