PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII... $1150 shipped

Up next is my PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, which has been a part of my system for five years now. It has performed flawlessly during that time and is the main reason I have shifted away from vinyl for now. Sound quality is superb and has an organic, natural feel to it.

It is fitted with the Bridge MkI, which I have never used. I gave up on doing so after a few failed attempts at getting it to work and never tried again. PS Audio does offer a trade up to the Bridge MkII, but I forget how much value they allow for the older version. The condition of the DAC is nearly new cosmetically, and it presents very well. Aside from the Bridge module, it also functions as new, and will not disappoint. Even though it does not do DSD, this DAC is still a very good piece of kit that will out-perform most others with ease.

The price is $1150 shipped in the US...
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• I'm interested.
    Up next is my PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, which has been a part of my system for five years now. It has performed flawlessly during that time and is the main reason I have shifted away from vinyl for now. Sound quality is superb and has an organic, natural feel to it.

It is fitted with the Bridge MkI, which I have never used. I gave up on doing so after a few failed attempts at getting it to work and never tried again. PS Audio does offer a trade up to the Bridge MkII, but I forget how much value they allow for the older version. The condition of the DAC is nearly new cosmetically, and it presents very well. Aside from the Bridge module, it also functions as new, and will not disappoint. Even though it does not do DSD, this DAC is still a very good piece of kit that will out-perform most others with ease.

The price is $1150 shipped in the US...

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    I'm interested.

I am going to give contributing members a chance at this before I sell it to someone that joined only to make a purchase... thanks.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Okay. I got here by searching hifishark.com.
    I'm interested.

I am going to give contributing members a chance at this before I sell it to someone that joined only to make a purchase... thanks.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,179
    Really good deal here!
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    It is fitted with the Bridge MkI, which I have never used. I gave up on doing so after a few failed attempts at getting it to work and never tried again. PS Audio does offer a trade up to the Bridge MkII, but I forget how much value they allow for the older version. ...

Looks around 300$ for trade in.
  • Just give me a chance?
  • nooshinjohn
    ct5n47ureoyh.jpg
    bp8bs19x327l.jpg
    a4falmhs0qhx.jpg
    h7fk2et7dobj.jpg
    t775asedlc0t.jpg
    xbmvnkwpu1ta.jpg

• nooshinjohn
    Just give me a chance?

PM sent...

• nooshinjohn
    Sold