Can I connect speakers to the Polk magnifi 2?

Can I connect speakers to the Polk magnifi 2?

Answers

• That is not a capability.
  • I believe you should be able to with something like Google Home. I'm working on it ATM. I'll post any progress or if you figured it out after and can help me out. Please let me know. He main reason I bought this particular one is that it gets you could add rears. Thanks.
  • Surround speakers can be added to the MagniFi Max and the React soundbars.
  • Dang guys I just noticed all my typos, really sorry about that, lol. I may be wrong on this add if I am I'll post what I found, but I believe that I read in my "pdf"manual it says that the MagniFi2 can have them it acrilic has 3 lights in the back and one's for the surrounds. I said "pdf" because with an open box buy at 'ButtWhy' you never know what you'll get. The one I bought yesterday was supposed to be in EXCELLENT condition with no missing parts. I literally got the bar and the sub wrapped separately in bubble wrap and a power supply for each. It was supposed to have high quality optical cable and HDMI and a remote, that she said"yes it's in there". I went back today to get the missing parts, after calling at 9:30 this morning and not hearing from any one by 3. No manager had time to talk to me and they want me to bring it back in next week. I was nice as I could be with them today. Next week they're going to get a result upset side that she's not going to like I'm going to hand them their crap back and get my money. Sorry for the vent, but dang that ate me up. Thanks for reading if you made it thru.
  • If you're missing cables or proper owner's manual send an email to Kim.Jasper@soundunited.com and he'll take care of it. It might be early next week before he's able to respond.
    Cheers!
  • Thank you very much for your response. I'm really thinking about taking it back to the store I bought it at(I still have but heard from a manager who was supposed to call a week ago) and buying somewhere else. I'd like to get the Max but not sure that I want to put another $100, but I believe I'd rather have Alexa than Chromecast and I want to stay with Polk but I'm not having much luck with it, but that could be due to the lack of remote. I can cast or stream to it and change the volume and that's about it. No fine tuning of anything. I'll send him an email and see what he can due. Anyway Thanks Again!