Bozak B-310b Concert Grands

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited October 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For your consideration....

1975 Bozak B-310b Concert Grands

These are a speaker that you should experience in your audio journey. It’s hard to enumerate what is so special about them but suffice to say they capture the essence of what music sounds like in a way few others can......HUGE, effortless, detailed....it’s little wonder that these were produced for 30 years virtually unchanged.

These are certainly not mint. There are appropriate dings and scratches for a speaker this size and age but they aren't awful, either. The biggest issue is one of the bases has sustained water damage. The base is stable and it's not crumbling but we all know what happens to particle board when it gets wet.

Sonically, these are better than new. Trey custom built Tobin crossovers have been installed with high end components and new terminal plates. This was an expensive proposition, I assure you and is worth the price of admission in and of itself. I would hazard a guess that these are probably the most esoteric Bozak crossovers in existence.

But wait! There's more! Order in the next 30 minutes and we will also include: New linen grill cloth...enough to cover both grills. And if that's not enough, a pair of unopened Aperion Audio MkII planar ribbon super tweeters. Both of these bonus items included in the asking price!

Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, so what's the catch? Nothing, really. I've run across a bucket list item and to make that happen, I need to move these. I can't just stick them in a closet. If I could, they would never see the light of day. Other than that, this is the best deal you will ever get on a pair of CG's that don't need crossovers recapped or drivers replaced. I'll also include the old crossovers if you wish to do whatever you want with.

Shipping is obviously out of the question. I am more than happy to audition here in North Charleston SC. I am also willing to deliver a reasonable distance for the cost of gas (and you provide a hand truck and labor on your end).

Price is 1800 bucks for the speakers and the bonus gifts. For everything included, that is a terrific price but if you have something in mind, let me know....

Here is what Stereophile had to say about them....(the 410’s just have a different driver layout)

https://www.stereophile.com/content/bozak-concert-grand-b-410-loudspeaker-measurements
I plan for the future. - F1Nut

Comments