Wireworld Equinox 7 Jumpers

I purchased a set of Equinox 7 speaker cables a couple years back and started looking for a used set of matching jumpers. I just realized that after a short time, I forgot to keep an eye out for a set of these on the used market. If anyone wanted to upgrade to something further up the chain, I'm your huckleberry for taking these off your hands.

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    How are the ends terminated ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,203
    edited November 2021
    They come with spades &/or bananas. On my speaker cables, they unscrew and are interchangeable. They call them "Uni-Term Interchangeable Termination System". I'm not sure if the jumpers have interchangeable ends, but my speaker cables came with spare bananas and spades, so I can change out the ends to work with either jumper configuration. They come silver or gold plated. Mine are silver.

When the 8 series came out, I don't know if they made changes to the jumpers like they did with the speaker cables, but here is a link to the Equinox jumpers they sell now.

https://store.wireworldcable.com/collections/speaker-cables/products/equinox-biwire-jumpers-4-pack?variant=997411739