Cannot connect Command Bar to WiFi.

I use the Polk Connect App which connects my tablet or phone to the Command Bar. When I enter my WiFi password as requested I get an error message saying that my tablet or phone is not connected to the same WiFi network. Can anyone give me a clu?

Comments

• Same here. Any suggestions?
  • spent hrs on phone today looking for a fix. No luck. Lots of complaints on the APP site. Needs a FIX!!!
  • I lost wifi connection to both my Command Bars and I first held down the + and - signs (which is also volume up and down)until the soundbar said “Demo Mode” held down both buttons for about 10 seconds.

After entering demo mode I waited about 10 seconds and held down the same two buttons again until the soundbar said exiting demo mode, this procedure started a factory reset. I waited til the soundbar said factory reset complete and now let’s setup your Polk Command Bar.

The orange light starting rotating rapidly around the control buttons. Prior to doing this factory reset my IPhone Wi-Fi did not display “Polk Command Bar”, after doing the factory reset the Wi-Fi on my iPhone showed the Polk Command Bar Connection and from there I selected it and went back to the app to finish setup which was successful. Now my Polk Command Bar is once again connected to my home Wi-Fi. The app also asked me if I wanted to connect it to Alexa, which I did by clicking the Alexa link in the App which to me to my Alexa app, I logged into my Alexa App and it linked the Polk Command Bar to my Alexa App.

Before doing these steps I couldn’t connect my Polk Command Bar to Wi-Fi.

Hope this helps and it would be nice if Polk updated their app to make it more user friendly and functional. Good luck!