Chappelle in trouble again. Makes me love him even more!

Funny ,truly thought provoking comedienne . He’s so kool. I hope he never goes away again?
Love yours. D
https://www.theblaze.com/news/dave-chappelle-cancel-culture-controversy
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Love his Clayton Bigsby character!!!! Dave is an equal opportunity offender!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Like it or not Dave keeps it real!
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    When keeping it real goes wrong. 🤣😉
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Yes, the
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    Funny ,truly thought provoking comedienne . He’s so kool. I hope he never goes away again?
    Love yours. D
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/dave-chappelle-cancel-culture-controversy

Right! If they actually watched the special there is brilliance in the comedy and some real life truths.
    How is it that **** men are ever present in the fashion industry and get to critique celebrity women about how they look and what they were? Some even through shade. Yet you look at them the wrong way and the community wants to cancel you. The sensitivity is getting a bit out of hand.

Also, how the hell does Caitlyn Jenner win women of the year? Beautiful? Give me a break! Also, many don't think its brave just because he decided to put on a dress. There are those in that community that feel the same.

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 859
    I don’t know how anyone can be offended if they actually watched his latest special as he literally explains everything right there on stage. People are always looking for a reason to be offended and it’s all so tiresome to be honest. By the way, that community kind of proved his point when they drove one of his good friends(who was a trans woman) to the point of suicide after she stood up for Dave online from those attacking him as “transphobic”.

If you guys haven’t seen it yet, check out his special “The Closer” on Netflix, it’s really good. Typical Dave fashion in that you may not agree with all that he says and some of it may be uncomfortable but there is a whole lot of truth coming from that man.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    I find it quite ironic that the people that claim to be the most tolerant,are,in fact, totally INTOLERANT.

10,000% agree Amen!!
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 999
    Gerres26 wrote: »
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    I find it quite ironic that the people that claim to be the most tolerant,are,in fact, totally INTOLERANT.

Whatever they claim others to be is usually what they are guilty of themselves for sure.

That is a FACT.

See my profile for list of gear.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Kudos to him, but honestly....he's one of the few to actually have the balls to stand up and tell them what they can do with their B.S. My question is....where have all the other chickens been ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • My question is....where have all the other chickens been ?

Pretending to themselves that things are just fine.
    Sal Palooza
  • huggies
    huggies Posts: 149
    He goes long and hard after the Trans community so if that offends you, probably best to not watch. His ending was epic and tragic in the same breath.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    edited October 2021
    Or this guy ? Lenny Bruce ?
    He appeared frequently at Disney functions
    He gave many hours to Police Benefits, free of charge

r0f0v4vz0b5o.jpg
    Sal Palooza