Options
2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    anonymouse wrote: »
    Facts matter.

You mean like ignoring at least 9 more far important ones?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    but....but ....they banned plastic straws!

THAT is of utmost importance. People defecating on streets outside of businesses? Eh, not so much.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Good thing this guy lives in Florida...Cali gonna take his car away

https://youtu.be/PY-4K4e5s6w
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,259
    edited October 2021
    Options
    This electric edict doesn't go far enough.
    Sure, it's fine that we're shifting to electric powered smaller equipment but that's not enough I tell ya !

Dammit go big or go home California !

The trains that haul all the produce and farm goods from California to the rest of the country are fueled by particulate spewing fossil fuel powered engines !

Enough, I say ! Mother Earth demands relief !

Now, when I was younger I had an electric powered Lionel HO train set, so electric trains work.
    I've seen it !
    So all we have to do is replace the wall plug with batteries !
    Simple, and it's gotta work because I want it to work, dammit !
    We must change the "Lettuce Express" to the "Let US Save Mother Earth and Stop Climate Change and Let People Know How Progressive and Virtuous We Are Which Will Make Me Feel Really Swell and Make Me Lots of Money Because I'm Heavily Invested in Rare Earth Metals".

I'm better than you because I care

👍😇
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    but....but ....they banned plastic straws!

THAT is of utmost importance. People defecating on streets outside of businesses? Eh, not so much.

Tom

Well, with a lot of the selfish Walgreens closing down in San Francisco, where's a fellow supposed to get his hypodermic kit ?

Luckily they're available on the street.
    Literally.
    And they can be used as straws !
    Win-Win ! 💉💉💉💉💉💉
    Sal Palooza