Auralic Aries Mini with teradak power supply 1tb ssd

Options
erniejade
erniejade Posts: 6,315
edited October 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Unit works great and used it via wifi. I have used it with its internal dac and usb out to an LKS 004 dac. ( lks also for sale) it has a wonderful sound especially when I used it with the LKS. Please remember the excellent lighting app is IOS ( Apple) only. The lighting app I thought was fantastic.

The top of the unit does have a little yellow but from what I am told, that is typical of the white ones. It also has a 1 tb ssd inside.

$500 plus shipping and if paying via PayPal, add fees.
I am firm on the price unless you want me to remove the ssd.

Replace it with an Innuos Zen MK3
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• erniejade
    Options
    z19dq0rjvehj.jpg
    5ehxxod4hcpw.jpg
    h9dbgprmh863.jpg
    uyyx47m2onqd.jpg
    dcsljw5gkq60.jpg
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Standby for Halen...he's traveling with family today will be home this afternoon
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • erniejade
    Options
    No problem at all.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Please mark this as sold.