CRS+TL'd with stands

Options
CRS+tl'd with upgraded crossovers from WMG .198 tweets & rings installed & baffle installed.....Crossovers we're purchased here on forum. They were used (WMG I think) & sent to another forum member (who never installed them) I purchased them from him. I used them for 2 years (low use as I had many systems) then put in spare bedroom for 4+ years... Condition: I bought the CRS+ speaker somewhat cheap on the bay. Scratches on top I covered with cloth. ALSO slight opening on edge. When I did the crossovers I glued inside. Airtight. NOTE: They may be getting worse. I can't remember if they were like this-pictured. They might be fixable I don't know ??? The speakers sound amazing. There should be a thread & pictures of my project with crossovers & baffles being installed here somewhere in Vintage section archived. I will try to pull out crossover & snap some pictures tomorrow..... I also have 2 brand new Polk spare drivers. 1 good - 1 factory defect... Comes with updated IC cord... Stands are custom made with large spikes (could use polishing) beautiful Polk Audio logo. Price is for local pick-up 04011 Brunswick Maine 325.00... I can deliver to NH line i95 for free... I can also meet ME NH MA VT Conn NY if you are from away & willing to pay my gas to save you time/travel... I have a couple weeks of down time & I just love driving lol. No Shipping at this time
Randy/Maine

Comments

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,453
    Options
    jcuz2xdc8zau.jpg
    burmiztak76w.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    c7a2rrnh7vpt.jpg
    u7bpv9wchrv1.jpg
    lt9fuorcuh7f.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    DUDE, I was just in Harpswell!

I didn’t even think about dropping you a line to visit.......don’t know if you are familiar (and may have already covered this) but my sister, Pam, owns Pammy’s Ice Cream on the Harpswell road by Mitchell Field
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • boston1450
    Options
    No ****. Next door. I'm from Orrs. Lowell's cove originally. Linscott. Bern & Ethel was my uncle & aunt. He lobstered his whole life. She did mail route for many years back in the day. Hello neighbor
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    uo3yggv627z2.jpg
    yyw0g4c69jor.jpg
    hji90spq7822.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    4eoc1kdhrkze.jpg
    4kpgb56c8p6c.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Sweet! Good luck with the sale!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • boston1450
    Options
    0igtdch9u5q0.jpg
    1rme6u1pw0be.jpg
    3zky9zf9ksif.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    f8iagebl1w76.jpg
    db11lsgb48i3.jpg
    lv8uhr2fil7a.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    ldjiajohsv33.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    fqcufou1b39k.jpg
    e63i2djisrox.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2021
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    No ****. Next door. I'm from Orrs. Lowell's cove originally. Linscott. Bern & Ethel was my uncle & aunt. He lobstered his whole life. She did mail route for many years back in the day. Hello neighbor

Small world.....my cousin Dick Purrington fished out of Dyers Cove and the Whiddens are all relatives too......Rob Williams, the realtor is my cousin....I grew up and spent summers and the shore on the Harpswell side of the Ewing Narrows bridge

So, come on to PolkFest. Bring the CRS’s with you and stop in to Vinyl Haven in Brunswick....he has a tasty pair of AR-3a’s I regret not trying to pick up.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • boston1450
    Options
    I will try to get more pictures tomorrow. Thank you
    Randy/Maine
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    Options
    Very nice Randy !!
  • boston1450
    Options
    Thank you for post info. I've been quiet lately 🤣
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »
    boston1450 wrote: »

Small world.....my cousin Dick Purrington fished out of Dyers Cove and the Whiddens are all relatives too......Rob Williams, the realtor is my cousin....I grew up and spent summers and the shore on the Harpswell side of the Ewing Narrows bridge

So, come on to PolkFest. Bring the CRS’s with you and stop in to Vinyl Haven in Brunswick....he has a tasty pair of AR-3a’s I regret not trying to pick up.
    I've been in there many of times. BullMoose is also great place to find vinyl
    Randy/Maine
  • vader540is
    Options
    Wow those look awesome GLWS
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    The speaker stands, and spikes are worth the asking price alone. A great project for someone willing to do the exterior work..
  • bored184
    bored184 Posts: 324
    Options
    If you were only closer to Indiana, I would take these in a heartbeat!
    Speakers: TL Monitor 10s, RTA 11TLs, Fortes, Thiel CS 1.2
    Amplifiers: ]Ashly FTX 2001 III, Dynaco ST-70, DIY F6
    Pre: Adcom GFP 750, Aikido Tube Pre
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Randy, great FS post.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • boston1450
    Options
    No longer for sale at this time. Thank you for all post & responses.
    Randy/Maine