CRS+TL'd with stands

CRS+tl'd with upgraded crossovers from WMG .198 tweets & rings installed & baffle installed.....Crossovers we're purchased here on forum. They were used (WMG I think) & sent to another forum member (who never installed them) I purchased them from him. I used them for 2 years (low use as I had many systems) then put in spare bedroom for 4+ years... Condition: I bought the CRS+ speaker somewhat cheap on the bay. Scratches on top I covered with cloth. ALSO slight opening on edge. When I did the crossovers I glued inside. Airtight. NOTE: They may be getting worse. I can't remember if they were like this-pictured. They might be fixable I don't know ??? The speakers sound amazing. There should be a thread & pictures of my project with crossovers & baffles being installed here somewhere in Vintage section archived. I will try to pull out crossover & snap some pictures tomorrow..... I also have 2 brand new Polk spare drivers. 1 good - 1 factory defect... Comes with updated IC cord... Stands are custom made with large spikes (could use polishing) beautiful Polk Audio logo. Price is for local pick-up 04011 Brunswick Maine 325.00... I can deliver to NH line i95 for free... I can also meet ME NH MA VT Conn NY if you are from away & willing to pay my gas to save you time/travel... I have a couple weeks of down time & I just love driving lol. No Shipping at this time
Randy/Maine

Comments