466u8ejmpiaa.jpeg

pws1tjcfdlrr.jpeg

n5dv1gujb9od.jpeg
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    Options
    Thank you polk for being so gracious. I had intended on purchasing the L800. After much deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that they are simply to large for my room. As such, I have a code for any active or long term forum member.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,618
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Thank you polk for being so gracious. I had intended on purchasing the L800. After much deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that they are simply to large for my room. As such, I have a code for any active or long term forum member.

Legend 600's too big as well?
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Legend 600's too big as well?

I was thinking the same thing. The l600 seems to be a good solution.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Beta
    Beta Posts: 267
    Options
    My main 2 channel system is in our living room. We remodeled our home recently. I set up a second 2 channel and HT system in our garage. When I moved my LSiM707 out of the living room and into the garage, my wife was pretty stoked. I replaced the 707 with a pair of Distressed Oak Klipsch Forte III that have the lambswool grille. They match her couches/interior colors. The Forte are actually the first pair of speakers my wife has ever thought look halfway decent in the house. Even though I had the green light to roll with the L800 or L600, I'm sticking with what I have.
  • ptrooper
    Options
    Does any one know if this sale extends outside of the states? obviously the delivery won't!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    ptrooper wrote: »
    Does any one know if this sale extends outside of the states? obviously the delivery won't!

Should have ordered and put into the monkey coffins
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,456
    Options
    ptrooper wrote: »

I would think as a legitimate member, and a contributing voice of the forum, you would qualify regardless of where you are.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    I also have a code that I am not using. Anyone with 100 posts can PM me to get it. Thanks anyways Polk. Very generous offer.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,976
    Options
    I also have a code that I thought I would be using for my daughter's home, things have changed....so let me know.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I am really liking the L800’s. Still getting positioning dialed in for the full SDA effect but getting close. The highs are nice and the lows are what I expected from 2 10” woofers. Right now I am powering them with a Marantz 8012 receiver and I have no complaints with what I am hearing but I do intend on a separate amp to bring out the best in them. I think these are keepers. More to come as I fine tune my system.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,945
    Options
    So the L800’s look to be worth it..
  • simm
    simm Posts: 562
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    So the L800’s look to be worth it..

I think they are.