Anybody have a fantasy football pick em group?

Options
Looking to join one.
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,916
    Options
    I have many fantasies, NONE include football....
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 606
    Options
    Football is not very popular around here. A bunch of guys got their feelings hurt a few years back and have boycotted the NFL, well at least publicly.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,153
    edited August 2021
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Football is not very popular around here. A bunch of guys got their feelings hurt a few years back and have boycotted the NFL, well at least publicly.

I boycotted ALL sports because it became a political soap opera, including always hearing about players crimes and other BS... play the game and S T F U
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • la2vegas
    edited August 2021
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

I boycotted ALL sports because it became a political soap opera, including always hearing about players crimes and other BS...[;ay the game and S T F U

Did I mention that some guys were butthurt...
  • txcoastal1
    Options

I boycotted ALL sports because it became a political soap opera, including always hearing about players crimes and other BS...[;ay the game and S T F U

LOL....you sound butthurt because I don't watch sports...saved me a ton of cash. I have allocated more time with my grandkids, more outdoor stuff, life is great.

Remember you brought it up, and we know I was one you were pointing too, ...you want to wax my balls
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• la2vegas
    Options

LOL....you sound butthurt because I don't watch sports...saved me a ton of cash. I have allocated more time with my grandkids, more outdoor stuff, life is great.

Remember you brought it up, and we know I was one you were pointing too, ...you want to wax my balls

I don't judge how anybody lives their life but don't come out of the closet on to me. I don't roll with the 10%. We clear?
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Then don't judge me about sports ...We clear... :D:D:D

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,995
    Options
    .....sorry I asked.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,412
    edited August 2021
    Options

I judge how everybody lives their life so please come out of the closet on to me. I roll with the 10%. We kweer 🌈 🦄 ?

FIXED
    (Corrected grammar and spelling)
    Was it worth it ? Yep.

bor6hk5gbx6r.png
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,412
    edited August 2021
    Options
    muncybob wrote: »
    .....sorry I asked.

Don't be, you asked a perfectly legitimate question..
    Unfortunately, the Peanut gallery had to throw in her $3 Bill's worth of insight.

Hang in there, there are some members who'll answer your question. 👍✅
    Sal Palooza
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    Options
    I've already done two drafts. A 14 team and a 10 team league. After the first couple rounds it's more of a crap shoot.