RTi A7 grilles... customer service unreachable.

Options
Does anyone know if they still sell replacement speaker grilles for the A7?

I'd ask Polk but no response to my email from last week, called in and I sit on hold for an hour and then they hang up on me. Every single time.

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'll send your email address directly to Kim Jasper.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Yep it is a far cry from where they were when I started here in 2009. When was the last time you seen a poster who RAVED about the service for something that was a non-current model and they had parts for them? YEARS it has been YEARS !!

We used to see the happy folks who praise CS day in and day out come here...
  • tj1855
    Options
    I have been waiting for crutchfield to send me a back ordered crossover for my RTi A9. I've tried to call Polk CS for the last 10 days. Put on never ending hold..................
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Options
    We’re doomed ...
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    tj1855 wrote: »
    I have been waiting for crutchfield to send me a back ordered crossover for my RTi A9. I've tried to call Polk CS for the last 10 days. Put on never ending hold..................

All Polk can tell you is it's back ordered. That said, you could have already repaired the one you cooked had you simply ordered the resistor and capacitor, which are available from numerous sources.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• groundscore
    Options
    I’m looking for a pair of A7 grilles
  • CFarrell_SoundUnited
    Options
    Hello, please reach out to Polk General Customer Service
    Phone: 800-377-7655
    or email using link https://support.polkaudio.com/