Saw this bad ash truck while at Family Fun Fest in Chicago

nfwvuxfthgov.jpeg
uhrsbxzk1rfd.jpeg
12akn1gwzniz.jpeg
r2hcmekqlrc0.jpeg
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• stevep
    stevep Posts: 327
    It may look cool, but with all those thick pillars it has to have blind spots from hell.
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    stevep
    stevep Posts: 195
    11:55AM
    It may look cool, but with all those thick pillars it has to have blind spots from hell.
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited August 2021
    Looks like something that Optimus Prime would carp out…. :|

https://www.rezvanimotors.com/configurator
    Post edited by mrbiron on
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Just. Yuk.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited August 2021
    Certainly goofy looking -- but de gustibus non est disputandum. :|

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    It's only 200k... no big deal.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,950
    Anyone remember the arcade game Moon Patrol?
  • There's a certain 1985 Honda CRX look to the rear.

oxzf8drfizv2.png
  • mrbiron
    zp8qs3cimu0w.jpeg
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    200k?
    My guess not only will it never venture offroad, it will never
    Get dirty. They'll hide it in the garage when it snows.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    edited August 2021
    200K and you park it on the streets in Chicago ?? LOL What could possibly go wrong. There is no problem with car jackings in Chicago or anything, right.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    Kind of tough to steal something that ugly.
    The tires and wheels are the only useful part…
  • mrbiron
    Just noticed the license plate.

Now it makes sense. :|
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    Yeah, I bet that was a fun trip across the country in that thing. Testosterone poisoning is apparently real.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,559
    Probably had it shipped. No way the tread on those tires would last driving that many miles on asphalt.
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,651
    It's only 200k... no big deal.

I just went to the site and built one with the majority of the "cool" stuff. It pushed over $300k.

Would be interesting to know how many of these have been built.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, AudioQuest Thunderbird Speaker and Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    tonyb wrote: »
    200K and you park it on the streets in Chicago ?? LOL What could possibly go wrong. There is no problem with car jackings in Chicago or anything, right.

no they do not seem to have a problem hijacking your car....
  • mhardy6647
    now... this.
    This.
    This is a bad@$$ truck.

2wzyb6pvjlq3.png

quad carbureted, 9000 rpm, and midengined.
    And... oh, yeah... umm... 360 cc. B)

https://www.curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/automotive-history-hondas-wild-9000-rpm-mid-engine-t360-pickup-of-1963/

Kinda fonda Honda.

• mhardy6647
    n8rf0cc30stq.png

Try that with a Reza Pahlavi umm, I mean Rezvani. ;)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    A Good Humor truck, is a badd arse truck in my opinion. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    edited August 2021
    A Good Humor truck, is a badd arse truck in my opinion. :)

Oh, apropos of this.
    Monday was the annual ice cream day at our little hamlet's library! Every year, we get a visit, paid for by the Friends of the Library, from the genuine Good Humor Man Person. It is a big event.
    Gorgeous afternoon this year -- but I didn't bring my camera with me, so I'll have to share a photo from a coupla years back.
    1966 Ford ice cream truck -- oh, yeah. bad@$$ Bells and all.

28488108070_c39478164e_b.jpgDSC_5164 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    28695285631_01ba36ea0d_b.jpgDSC_5156 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

28488107060_db3ef06642_b.jpgDSC_5167 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    28488105990_65f7701328_b.jpgDSC_5170 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

This year, sadly, he didn't have any Toasted Almond, so I had a GH Strawberry Shortcake. Thankfully, it was wicked excellent. B)
  • stevep
    Just like the one that used to cruise the hood...
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    stevep wrote: »
    Just like the one that used to cruise the hood...

Yep... B)
    7yzurqz8qvyy.png
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073

My bud in Detroit posted up a picture of one on FB just a couple of weeks ago. I asked who it belongs to, and he says his business mentor. :o

The vehicle is unique and will stand out. However, most won't even know what it is. I had to look it up myself and I'm usually up on cars and things.

ypc1brc7zpxz.jpg
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    That's kind of ugly IMO.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mhardy6647
    edited August 2021
    That particular photo certainly makes it look short & squat stout.
    (EDIT: I realized it's too tall to look squat)
  • stevep
    Nightfall wrote: »
    That's kind of ugly IMO.

It's all kinds of ugly but paraphrasing Mr. Hardy earlier, there's no accounting for taste.
  • That thing has night vision a 1000hp optional power plant and if the military model it’s bulletproof…lol.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    edited August 2021
    It's on a Jeep Wrangler platform. Then, one can have a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 from the Challenger Demon, tweaked to 1000 HP, dropped in...all the waay up to the full bullet proof military edition.

Its a toy for the rich that dare to be different and want the opposite of pretty! It looks ridiculous and is priced the same way.

Pretty would be the Aston Martin DBX, Range Rover, Mercedes AMG GLE, GLS, Jaguar F-Pace, Maserati Levante, Porsche Cayenne, Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, Lamborghini Urus, Rolls Royce Gullinan that all the super rich will show up to the party in.

You know how that segment is that are always trying to outdo each other. Imagine the person that is always trying to be different. The one that drives around town in custom made cars. The one that will show up to different events given by their rich friends in different Rezvani Motors vehicles. Trying to have the most unique vehicle of the bunch.

Yep! There's something for everyone out there.

rezvani_tank_side_front.jpg?format=1000w

HME.jpg?format=1000w

Rezvani-beast.jpg

Rezvani-Beast-x-feature.jpg

2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited August 2021
    The Lambo Urass is fugly as a Smokey Mountain two bagger without a 12 Pack.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson