Pioneer BDP-320

Options
I bought a second hand Pioneer BDP-320 , but the remote control is not responding, only the on/off button works. (batteries are new) When I start the player its comes with the navi setup screen, cannot select anything. Is there a solution for this? Is the remote control to be replaced? Or is the unit defect? I have a remote control with p/n VXX3318.
Can I use thsi player in Europe? Or plays it only NTSC discs?

With regards
Dick

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    killerby wrote: »
    I bought a second hand Pioneer BDP-320 , but the remote control is not responding, only the on/off button works. (batteries are new) When I start the player its comes with the navi setup screen, cannot select anything. Is there a solution for this? Is the remote control to be replaced? Or is the unit defect? I have a remote control with p/n VXX3318.
    Can I use thsi player in Europe? Or plays it only NTSC discs?

With regards
    Dick

If u have a universal remote handy give that a try. If it doesn’t work either then your likely out of luck.

As for the Europe questions, consult the Manual which is readily available online…
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • killerby
    killerby Posts: 5
    Options
    I have ordered a new remote control, hopefully this is the solution
  • killerby
    Options
    problem solved, but how can i update the software from 3.25d to 3.64?
    online update not possible, stops after 1 sec. downloads nothing.
    Can I update thru usb disk? I have the iso update file?
    How do I do this?

Regards Dick
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    My oppo 205 I downloaded to a thumb drive and installed that way. That way if ever needed you still have the file/files to do it again.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,204
    Options
    Just in case the original owner didn't give you the owner's manual, here is a link to the manual in .pdf, in case you have questions about the settings, specs, troubleshooting, factory resetting, etc.

https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/ephox/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/BDP-320_OperatingInstructions0223.pdf
  • killerby
    Options
    recognised not the usb drive.
  • killerby
    Options
    Update thru the internet don't work, I think the site is down from Pioneer.