Swiss Trax Flooring

Options
mantis
mantis Posts: 17,057
Hello everyone,
After weighing out all my options, I decided to go with a Swiss Trax's floor in the Garage. I used Rib Trax to build a Checked flag for the entrance and a nice red ramp, then I used Smooth Trax's for the rest of the garage and I used Gray. I wanted a nice clean look without going to wild. Swiss trax has so many options it's mad.

I'm wiped out from the day and didn't finish. I have to remove the stairs,finsih the tiles underneath there and it's done. It only took a few hours and that includes cutting tiles to fit around the edges.zq9ppx8v1rn7.jpeg
ng42izmnv54c.jpeg
nk9m6qqdjcg1.jpeg
0fbglqirnj8u.jpeg
fv00ge5t13yy.jpeg
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Looks great!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I like it!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    That’s awesome. I love a clean and organized garage. The Dodge looks great in there too.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    Getting ready for a new Corvette? B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    That’s awesome. I love a clean and organized garage. The Dodge looks great in there too.

Yes, it looks right at home in that garage.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mantis
    Options
    Getting ready for a new Corvette? B)
    LOL, nah I'm a Dodge guy , if anything I'd upgrade to a Red Eye Hellcat

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    Got it finished today
    in4vbs49xga5.jpeg
    40686t26xwpo.jpeg
    zkn8k7elc90i.jpeg
    8hki97p0o4fk.jpeg
    Dan
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,582
    Options
    I heard a rumour Dogde dismantled their SRT guys and no more hot rods are a coming. You may have one of the last.
  • stevep
    stevep Posts: 328
    Options
    Looks great.
    I wish I had a ceiling that high, I'd have a two post lift in there.
    Can you still use a floor jack and creeper on that floor?
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I heard a rumour Dogde dismantled their SRT guys and no more hot rods are a coming. You may have one of the last.

Sounds like a marketing ploy.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mantis
    Options
    They now just work for Dodge. The SRT team is gone but they are still around. Not sure how they are going to label the Hellcat as my car has SRT stuff on it but it's not considered a SRT. I have a Scat Pack. Many people think it's a SRT.

Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    stevep wrote: »
    Looks great.
    I wish I had a ceiling that high, I'd have a two post lift in there.
    Can you still use a floor jack and creeper on that floor?

Yeah the High ceilings are nice. I can easily get a lift I would just have to change the Garage door.
    The floor is rated for 8000 LBS per tile and can easily be jacked on.
    You can check them out at www.swisstrax.com. I think they are the best flooring out there.
    Dan
  • mantis
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »

Sounds like a marketing ploy.

That might be so but I haven't seen anything to support that. I think Dodge is gearing up for their 2024 Electric roll out.
    Dan
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 306
    Options
    Ya need one of these next Mantis, I use it all the time.aoi3uak7cyxb.jpg
  • mantis
    Options
    charley96 wrote: »
    Ya need one of these next Mantis, I use it all the time.aoi3uak7cyxb.jpg
    I considered a wall mounted pressure washer with a reel but that would require running a water line to the garage which could be done but I decided to get this one instead.
    This is a picture as I just started putting the floor down.
    ai6btif9hnpi.jpeg

Dan
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,939
    Options
    Love the checkered flag effect. That was a really fun idea. 🤩
    Alea jacta est!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Garage and flooring look great, and that is a badass American muscle car. Congrats.