This format is horrible

12345679»

Comments

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    The site has gone to Hades. Not sure if it is redeemable.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    F1nut wrote: »
    Towards the bottom of the comments page, just above and slightly to the right of the avatar pic are the hidden words "More Comments". Clicking on that area of void will allow you to advance to the next page of comments.

THIS STILL REMAINS THE WORST FORMAT IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. ONE WOULD THINK SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRAIN AT SOUND UNITED WOULD REALIZE WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT IT IS TO THEIR BRAND AND FIX/REPLACE IT.

Thank you Jesse! How is anyone expected to find the "invisible" More Comments button/tab at the bottom of the page. I followed your instructions and still had to move the cursor around to find it. Just nuts!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    It's even worse on mobile since there's no mouse curser to track around.
    It's TERRIBLE!!!
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,043
    SweetSpot wrote: »
    Candylicker64 says he likes it!

Reading some of your posts this morning I have to wonder...........what on earth happened to you??? You seemed like such a great guy when I stopped and had coffee and pizza at your home about 10 years ago.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited September 2021
    Found out another problem with this format. I was wondering what happened to the "Latest Post" column. Apparently you have only two choices when you do CTRL/+ or - to adjust the size of your screen. This one that is fine if your monitor is a foot from your face but at least it doesn't have that retarded floating +

t2h5yxekmdpn.png

Or this

ex7ucb70x5wq.png
    Post edited by audioluvr on
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    I've notice the + or similar bubble like it for comments and such has been incorporated into just about every website I visit. Very annoying for sure!!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,650
    I use to come online and read unread post then after reading them I would mark all read. Now I have to go to everyone and do it individually. Glad I go to other sites that let you do it. Just 1 site being bad I can deal with it. NO WAY I would do this site mobile format.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.