...from the bunker

steveinaz
steveinaz Posts: 19,521
Happy Mother's day from Me, Hillary, KSHE 95, and America! (can you find Hillary?)
tsig76a0mmfv.jpg
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    KSHE95.....Real...Rock.....Radio..... B)

Happy MD to you and Mrs. Steve too ! :)
    Sal Palooza
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    KSHE95.....Real...Rock.....Radio..... B)

Happy MD to you and Mrs. Steve too ! :)

Thanks man. Less than 90 to retirement!!!!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Happy Mom’s Day to all !

Bunker? I know you’re in the wwWest. How wild is it these days?

If you wanna take it to PM, it’s prolly best. Some of us Yankees need to know. Cuz you know 🇱🇷

Be safe!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    edited May 2021
    F1nut wrote: »
    It's safe to come out of the bunker Steve, the Chinese rocket crashed into the Indian Ocean.

Not so sure it’s safe to come out yet. Russ is still on the loose and angry he didn’t make the women’s gymnastics team... he trained really hard on those floor exercises and uneven parallel bars...

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson