Polk Max Soundbar will not turn on and stay on

Options
My Polk Max soundbar is not turning on, does not respond to remote control. The on and off button is not working on the soundbar.

Comments

• 19Mulder49
    Options
    I am having the same problem with two Magnifi Max Sr systems. Both connected to Samsung TV's. Both using Amazon Fire Tv and both also connected to Dish Network. I wind up having to unplug the Polk unit for 15 to 20 seconds every other day to get them to work. I'm really pleased with the product when it words. But really starting to get irritated with having to reboot them so frequently. Did you ever figure anything out?
  • CYNTHIALOWE
    Options
    MY POLK WIRELESS SPEAKERS KEEP TURNING OFF EVERY FEW MINUTES? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM? I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING I KNOW BUT IT KEEPS HAPPENING.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Options
    The best source for help would be calling Polk's CS at: 1-800-377-7655.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Where do all these first time posters with sound bar problems come from? It’s almost as if some spammer(s) are trying reduce sound bar sales.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Spkrdctr
    Spkrdctr Posts: 10
    Options
    Most sound bar problems are just units that need to be repaired. Coming on here and asking why "My sound bar will not turn on" and most other questions is a huge waste of effort. Does anyone use their warranties? Also, if it's out of warranty then you need to have it repaired or buy a replacement. These are not hard questions. Maybe I need to be a life coach. :)
  • alwzmybb101
    Options
    My power cord has to be held a certain way to work and I want to replace it. Waste a week time ordering something from eBay. I’m livid