Nice B&K and Adcom preamp tuners Ref 5 and GTP 500

Options
geppy1
geppy1 Posts: 3,071
edited December 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Selling my B&K Reference 5 S2 preamp/ tuner. Includes power cord and copy of the manual. I have always liked this model as I think the sound is very good for its price but I have PT5 and Ref 30 so do not need them of them . It is in nice shape overall with a couple of scratches on top and a couple of small ones under the power switch. The display is strong. The unit works as it should. I do not have the remote but universal ones run it. Has 3 outputs including high pass sub and full range plus a balanced set. Has 5 inputs plus a tape loop and all can be labeled. The remote even can control bass and treble for those that want that. Includes a nice AM/FM tuner . It is an improvement over the PT3 as I have had that one also. Asking $215 or BO Thanks

Also have nice clean and working Adcom GTP 500. Nice AM/FM tuner and has a phono section for MM. Also tow tape in and outs, video in, two preamp outs. Has bass and treble with defeat, contour control and filter In nice shape with copy of manual Asking $125 Thanks

jwv98qzzc3qo.jpg
lc6w89l1s6xj.jpg
vul4ed85dlhd.jpg
717bn5q5rioy.jpg
5mmhxhwpqwd0.jpg
mrwq2rpth5vq.jpg

zsxol7c3r8sk.jpg
kpc4cwl4whvl.jpg
weusubt6qpqd.jpg
9iy50seam0q5.jpg
qwrtzo78vi71.jpg

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,533
    Options
    I have a Ref 5 S2. I like it a lot. Nice pre.
    I disabled signatures.
  • danz1906
    danz1906 Posts: 5,144
    Options
    Hello,

Is the Ref 5 s2 still available?
    Linn AV5140 fronts
    Linn AV5120 Center
    Linn AV5140 Rears
    M&K MX-70 Sub for Music
    Odyssey Mono-Blocs
    SVS Ultra-13 Gloss Black:D
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,460
    Options
    Ya, if Dan doesn't take it, put me down as a backup! :D
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options