Samsquantch?

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,707
THERE'S SOMETHING ON THE HILL!

Maybe?

You decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZlOaEgyzE&feature=emb_err_woyt&fbclid=IwAR31RSlDD10UtWwz0wDrRZPD5RxH1y0j2LEFLbBfzq324_TRMFLl7GpyK70

Video is making the rounds locally since being picked up by a local radio station.

On, also, the Menantco Ponds Wildlife Management Area is on the edge of Millville and backs up to a pretty open and heavily forested area with large gaps between populated areas. It's not officially part of the Pine Barrens preserves but it's a series of Wildlife Management Areas and pretty much open wilderness for a significant portion. It's a 300 square mile area of South Jersey that encompasses Belleplain State Forest and Cape May National Wildlife Refuge.

Additionally, there's a large swath of land that extends from Estell Manor to Basto that sits between Hammonton and Egg Harbor City where the only populated spot is this little zit called Elwood that has less than 1500 people living in this cut that's 10 miles long and 5 miles wide. It connects directly to Wharton State Forest which opens up into an 1100 square mile area that is sparsely populated and mostly open wilderness due to being the Pine Barrens National Preserve. If you're a migratory animal that wants to avoid people, you have a pretty open highway to wander from Cape May to Freehold and from the Atlantic Ocean shoreline to Berlin, NJ, pretty much uninhibited and unnoticed. That about 2000 square miles of space to move and the areas to the west of Freehold are still mostly farm land through Princeton, Flemington, Washington and Hackettstown and reach the southern end of The Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area in Blairstown. There's a series of parks and preserves in the valley that make up Stokes State Forest and High Point State Forest which butt up against a few New York State Forests at the border that opens to the Big Indian Wilderness Area where, once you get past I-84, there's literally nothing from Port Jervis, NY where PA, NJ and NY meet until you reach I-88.

That's a massive natural migratory highway that runs through the most populated area of the United States and most people here pay no attention to it. But they wonder how we can get black bears wandering around all the way down in Cape May.
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Comments

• Jstas

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Any video that starts with "Here I am, in the woods, looking for Bigfoot..." Isn't skeptical. It's a crock of ship.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    if there is such a thing, you'd think a car would of clipped one by now.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I saw Bigfoot jump an airplane on the TV when I was a kid...
    sucks2beme wrote: »

Are you basing all of your Bigfoot knowledge off of the Henderson’s experience?!? :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478

Or the thousands of game cameras put into use every year.
  • mrbiron
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

That’s easily explainable. Bigfoot spent most of his college years in the pacific nw, where big tech is HQ’d. You don’t think he learned a thing, or two, through osmosis?
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron wrote: »

That’s easily explainable. Bigfoot spent most of his college years in the pacific nw, where big tech is HQ’d. You don’t think he learned a thing, or two, through osmosis?

Then explain the other 99.99999999% of the folks out there who are fricken ..... Clueless 😄

Their osmosis is defective!
    Cellphones. BF clearly doesn’t have one. ;)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited February 2021
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbiron
    @Jstas
    Sorry for mucking this up, but your Dorka The Explorka is a fraud. :D
    I panned through both of those videos and its a classic example of grainy video footage. When will these myth hunters actually use something more than a .5MP Fujifilm Camera?

:D
  • mrbiron
    Hermitism wrote: »
    tdx3jzgyxjj9.jpg

Pssst...Needs more body hair... ;)
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Hermitism wrote: »
    tdx3jzgyxjj9.jpg

Is that the uber-rare Limp Wristed Russquatch?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbiron
    Sass-crotch?

Could never pronounce it right. :/
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,271
    We have a co-worker we nickname bigfoot.
    Doesn't return emails or voicemails. Never sits at his desk and his cell is always off.
    We do see quick fleeting glimpses of him once in a while in the hallways.
    I'm thinking he dons a big fur suit and dances out in the trees here and
    There to stir you guys up. Everyone needs a hobby.

Sounds like he knows what he is doing, if he can do that and still have a job.
  • On the 2nd video I noticed that the "Comments" were disabled.

.....just when I had a full steam ahead load of "Snarky" built up the original poster takes away my ability to entertain myself ! 😢

Is there no justice in this world anymore ?
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I was out for a walk...

My bad.

At least you were warmish....
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    invalid wrote: »
    We have a co-worker we nickname bigfoot.
    Doesn't return emails or voicemails. Never sits at his desk and his cell is always off.
    We do see quick fleeting glimpses of him once in a while in the hallways.
    I'm thinking he dons a big fur suit and dances out in the trees here and
    There to stir you guys up. Everyone needs a hobby.

Sounds like he knows what he is doing, if he can do that and still have a job.

It's a matter of time. At some point some upper management person will try playing tag with him. And they won't be amused. I ,however, will be.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Jstas
    This guy's back. Now with audio recordings that pretty much sound like this dude making noises into a microphone.

https://youtu.be/-Bbpt48p9SI

• Jstas
    Wow. Dude's really off his rocker. He thinks they are talking to him and he's REALLY stretching on it.

https://youtu.be/9zsVaTXyfsc

This is real easy to solve.

This is the area he's going to:

3mupi1qep8tx.jpg

The area is only about 2 miles wide by 2 miles long and surrounded by development aside from a small sliver to the south and a sliver to the north. You want to find them? Get enough people and equipment together to space maybe 15 to 20 feet apart , ring the area and everyone starts advancing to the center of the area. Nothing can get out without someone seeing it.

You get to the center and find nothing, it's not there. But that's how search and rescue is done.

I'm sure that one could gather a few hundred volunteers to put this noise to rest and confirm or deny it.

Just don't let this guy do the talking!

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Are they in a cannabis field?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    That would explain it!
  • Jstas
    There's not going to be much more from this guy this year because the state closed the wildlife management area he's been going to because of vandalism and excessive abuse by rotten crotchfruit and their ATVs.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/gloucestertownship/emergency-closure-south-jersey-parks-due-illegal-use?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_term=politics+&+government&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=gloucestertownship&fbclid=IwAR1qAwbLaUw77xxqIpxCrEexJ_gIg985GwDBx_wwe6qz50lsuU1tZlB_Bmk

• Jstas

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    I'm more intrigued by the Lightman sightings.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.